Daytona Beach -where to stay

mesmeralda

Registered
I know this is not bike related but I figure with all the people on the board someone might be able to give me a suggestion on a nice hotel to stay at in Daytona Beach. All suggestions are appreciated.

You want a nice hotel..... here are my picks.

1. Adam's Mark located right in the middle of everything

2. Daytona Beach Hilton little south, but still close.

3. The Plaza don't know much but it looks nice.

4. There are a few Holiday Inns along the beach, my parent's stay in one of themm when they visit.

I can give you more, it depends on the $$ you want to spend. I'll also check a couple out if you find one online you are curious about. (I live 5 min from beachside) The best way to reach me is email.

Jay

Whats your price range
rock.gif
?

Check www.travelocity.com There you can see a list of hotels as well as what amenities (pool,spa, exercie room, etc) that each hotel offers, as well as the price. Even when i don't book through them I'll check out the amentites at hotel at there site ...its a free site

Save some money, go to ormond beach, just as nice with less heat when your not feeling the party mood, and Ormond is located on the loop also. Got a beach house up there, best darn little place to stay.

I know this is not bike related but I figure with all the people on the board someone might be able to give me a suggestion on a nice hotel to stay at in Daytona Beach.  All suggestions are appreciated.
Big question is what time of year?? What are you looking for fun Beach etc. if you have the time i would head South.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080660070 -->

Back