Damn it's been warm here in Texas the last couple of days!

motomc1

Registered
It's so hot I think my bike stays at operating temp even when in the garage overnight. No warm up for me!

BIG GUY

Registered
I would rather ride in the cold then in the heat! It has been really nice here in Phoenix the last couple of days, but I know it is only gonna get hotter.

motomc1

Registered
Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so humid. Last night it was still 82 degrees with 61% humidity. My idling rpm's even dropped a hair....but we do have year round riding.

Slag

Registered
I try to start my rides around 6am this time of year, but you still roast at the end. I got stuck on 183 the other day and thought I was going to die!

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I try to start my rides around 6am this time of year, but you still roast at the end. I got stuck on 183 the other day and thought I was going to die!
You must be in the Austin area! :laugh: :laugh:

It has been hot as hell around here lately and the weather people are saying triple digits and humid starting tomorrow! I feel for all of those roasting down at ROT Rally mid day today. :laugh:

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Upper 90's temp and humidity. Unfortunately I've been working and the time off has been met with thunder storms. Need to get my ride on. :whistle:

Slag

Registered
I'm in Fort Worth. Tried to ride my 1098 today, and think that I may have melted to the seat ???

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgt