Damn it's been warm here in Texas the last couple of days!

motomc1

Registered
It's so hot I think my bike stays at operating temp even when in the garage overnight. No warm up for me!

I would rather ride in the cold then in the heat! It has been really nice here in Phoenix the last couple of days, but I know it is only gonna get hotter.

Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so humid. Last night it was still 82 degrees with 61% humidity. My idling rpm's even dropped a hair....but we do have year round riding.

Last edited:
I try to start my rides around 6am this time of year, but you still roast at the end. I got stuck on 183 the other day and thought I was going to die!

I try to start my rides around 6am this time of year, but you still roast at the end. I got stuck on 183 the other day and thought I was going to die!

You must be in the Austin area! :laugh: :laugh:

It has been hot as hell around here lately and the weather people are saying triple digits and humid starting tomorrow! I feel for all of those roasting down at ROT Rally mid day today. :laugh:

Upper 90's temp and humidity. Unfortunately I've been working and the time off has been met with thunder storms. Need to get my ride on. :whistle:

I'm in Fort Worth. Tried to ride my 1098 today, and think that I may have melted to the seat ???

Back