Damage to the Busa

Big Sexy

Registered
Some pretty bad luck but good luck in a way. I was heading down the interstate here in Bangor, Maine when the car in front of me wasnt paying attention and hit the barrels on the side of the road where there was a traffi9c shift (construction zone). I think it was 4 barrels that went flying around and i avoided 3 of them but hit the 4th one straight on in the open end. I was lucky i didnt loose it, since i was all over the place but was able to keep it up. I seen stuff flying so i didnt know what happened to the bike so i pulled over to check it out. Turns out it was my fender that snapped off. Wouldnt you know the bastard in the car never pulled over. I took off to see if i could find them but no luck since there was so many exits in this area. Anyway my insurance will cover it, but i still cant believe they didnt pull over. The barrel spun around the left side of my bike and made a bunch of scratches down the side. I have to say that i hate ignorant people like that. What if i did go down, bet they still wouldnt have stopped. I was doing 55 mph so everything happened so friggin fast, i dont even know how i didnt dump it. Well anyway, i feel better now that i vented. Thanks for listening and be careful out there. I have been riding for 20 year and this is my second busa:thumbsup:, my first is a 99 that i had until recently, which i sold it.

so, will they cover the new shorts for you too? :) glad you did ok!!

Thats what experience will do for you. Good job bro, could have been much worse.

Glad to hear o of no bodily injuries to you. Good job keeping her up and using your skills.

glad you kept your cool n dint lay it down-f*** that turd for not even stoppn to see what kind of damage he/she did...prolly some idiot on a cell phone.

make sure you check your fairings for mounting-tab dmg underneath, hopefully it was just surface-scratchs tho.

good luck getting it all fixd fast:beerchug:

glad this didn't turn out much worse and that you were able to keep her shiny side up :beerchug:

People just don't care about doing the right thing. They don't want to get "caught" or "in trouble" or actually have to pay to fix something that their own stupidity and negligence caused. People s ck!!!

Back