Miss my Busa

Rick Ekstrom

Registered
Well it's been quite a while since Ive been posting. I sold my 2009 and purchased a 2011 Concours. Great bike for packing stuff, thinking I was going to do alot of touring. Come to find out, I havent left Florida unless it was on a trailer. (sad to say). Anyway, I was in a bike shop this past saturday with the wifey and she pointed out the 2013 black one over in the corner. (Big Mistake on her part), even know she says that the Busa was more comfortable than the Kawi. Hmm. So I'm back looking to purchase a 2013. With all that said, besides missing all you guys, what is the going price of the 2013. Ive seen them for 10,990.00 plus tax and tag but didnt know if anyone did any better than that.

Your thoughts?

Regards,
RoadRocket

Thats about what i paid out the door for my 2011 new.

That is a great price. I sure miss mine as well but the old back just wont let it happen. Best of luck

There was a 2013 Black/Silver brand new for sale on ebay when I looked yesterday. Dealer was selling with a buy it now price I think was $8999. I just about fell over dead. Checked the ad and said $8999 with $295 freight and documentation fee was like $80 I think. That is the lowest price I have seen.

:welcome: back...sounds like you need to get on your bike, head north for a while, and then turn left...this country is a great thing to explore on two wheels once you get out of flat, straight, congested Florida :laugh:

:welcome: back...sounds like you need to get on your bike, head north for a while, and then turn left...this country is a great thing to explore on two wheels once you get out of flat, straight, congested Florida :laugh:
Your right about that!

There was a 2013 Black/Silver brand new for sale on ebay when I looked yesterday. Dealer was selling with a buy it now price I think was $8999. I just about fell over dead. Checked the ad and said $8999 with $295 freight and documentation fee was like $80 I think. That is the lowest price I have seen.
Thanks for the heads up. I personally dont like buying something I cant see, but that's just me. I got bit once and that's not happening again if you know what I mean.

Thanks again

Rick, I can understand that. I looked this morning on ebay and I have to apologize, the bike I saw for $8999 was a new 2012 LE, still a good price thou.

Rick, I can understand that. I looked this morning on ebay and I have to apologize, the bike I saw for $8999 was a new 2012 LE, still a good price thou.
No Problem, Ive been holding out waiting on the so called extra horse power busa, but all they came out with is improved braking (ABS) which is nice but I already have on my C14. Ive had Non ABS my whole life so that isnt important as having the extra HP. So I'm on the fence to see if 2015 is going to be the big one or not. Wife says buy now but still debating.

Thanks,
RoadRocket

Hey, it sounds like you need to go ahead and jump back on the Busa :thumbsup:

Welcome back! :) The price sounds really good considering I didn't pay much less on a brand new 2003 over a decade ago :laugh:

you and me both! it's been a long cold winter and i'm itching to ride. i was poking around last night and saw a hayabusa 2012 for 10k and change so to point out a 2013 in the same price range is a home run and i would say grab it if it fits your budget.

Back