just got home from the strip

justa-busa-girl

Registered
well we went down to the strip for the points races, once we got thier we found that they were cancled due to rain saterday, sunday we woke up to 29 degrees and i had to clean the frost off my bike... the track was like ice, my first run was a 10.7 i spun bad... but hit 140 mph. 2nd run spun so bad i ended up sideways in the track but didnt crash thank god, third run i got a little traction and got 10.4 at 142 mph. last run i wheelied all the way throught the 60 foot, hit second gear and spun and still caught the cbr honda and passed him before the finish line.. so im sorry pitdog i gave it all i had , im sorry i didnt get the nines but the conditions just wasnt going to have it!!

Still not bad for your first time with that bike at the track.
beerchug.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
critterdoc @ May 11 2008 said:
1411644[/ATTACH] PM]
Still...pretty good stuff for a girl!
WTF was that comment?
corner2.png

I've read her posts and she is not a newbie at all, she's a very experienced rider!

I wouldn't even dare to hop on my bike with those weather conditions.

Shame on you with those kindda comments!
deadhorse.gif

Well done Busa-Girl!
thumb_up.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
critterdoc @ May 11 2008 said:
1411675[/ATTACH] PM]
Still...pretty good stuff for a girl!
WTF was that comment?
corner2.png

I've read her posts and she is not a newbie at all, she's a very experienced rider!

I wouldn't even dare to hop on my bike with those weather conditions.

Shame on you with those kindda comments!
deadhorse.gif

Well done Busa-Girl!
thumb_up.gif
Time for a humour transplant methinks?

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

critterdoc ok thats the second insult you have givin me in a week about being female, ok its on now!!! you and me at the strip
tounge.gif

fight.gif
lol
Critterdoc, if you are going to race, you had better get her down to TX. It is a different riding experience, riding in the cold. I'm from Iowa, been in Tx about 18 yrs. Riding below freezing has to be felt, words don't make it.

Good job BTW, you Go girl!

Psst...Ok that should get me out of the corner, you're on your own Critterdoc!
beerchug.gif

I figure that critterdoc was bitten by a rabidanimal and is out of his head. He should be fine after some shots.
cool.gif

I guess that I should check and see what STRIP justa-busa-girl is going too. Can we all come to watch?
cool.gif

cool.gif

men... they just never grow up.
zzwhip.gif
lol..
Yep, some times it is like Jr. High all over again!

Congrats on getting it out to the strip!

You may have to swap out that rear tire pretty quickly. The 08 makes huge amounts of torque. Mine is now in the same neighborhood as the 08 and I've had plenty of traction problems trying to sort it out.

Back