Daily Riden jackshaft swingarm

Buy a good brand. I have a roaring toys setup with over 4k miles. Never had a problem. Just regular adjustment. And I beat it pretty hard

I love Roaring Toyz. Have several friends with them as well. Easy install. Never had any issues. And they support the military. Win Win!

I am setup about 9" over so I can't say what the real cause is. Length vs width. But, it feels a lot heavier on turning. I don't mind because I set it up to cruise. Done with canyon carving days. You can still enjoy cruising mildly twisty roads but I am more afraid of getting on the extreme edge of the tire. 300 will be better but not a ballerina by any means...lol

But I love it. Still better than a Harley lol

I am setup about 9" over so I can't say what the real cause is. Length vs width. But, it feels a lot heavier on turning. I don't mind because I set it up to cruise. Done with canyon carving days. You can still enjoy cruising mildly twisty roads but I am more afraid of getting on the extreme edge of the tire. 300 will be better but not a ballerina by any means...lol

But I love it. Still better than a Harley lol

Nice.. I'm thinking 8-10 over.. I'm not a twisty guy either but I do have some nice curves I have to navigate in my area..

i bought my 300 kit from WELCOME and i have had it for about 3 years and put over 7k on kit and rear tire. Some at speeds up to 160. If you yank the throttle alot, pay more attention to chain tension. I'm stretched 10, but have ability to go 12 with new chain. 10 is fine IMO. Big difference in handling off the rip. You will have to get use to it. You will will have to put some muscle into it, but it will seem normal after awhile. You won't drag knees of course but at sometimes you may have to put your ass off the seat to really keep from braking through the curve. All depends on you as a rider. I have less chicken strip on my 300 than some have on their stock tire. Just take your time and get to know your "new" bike setup and you will be fine. I'm speaking from experience.

i bought my 300 kit from WELCOME and i have had it for about 3 years and put over 7k on kit and rear tire. Some at speeds up to 160. If you yank the throttle alot, pay more attention to chain tension. I'm stretched 10, but have ability to go 12 with new chain. 10 is fine IMO. Big difference in handling off the rip. You will have to get use to it. You will will have to put some muscle into it, but it will seem normal after awhile. You won't drag knees of course but at sometimes you may have to put your ass off the seat to really keep from braking through the curve. All depends on you as a rider. I have less chicken strip on my 300 than some have on their stock tire. Just take your time and get to know your "new" bike setup and you will be fine. I'm speaking from experience.

Is your bike your dailey ride.. I ride everyday

Word of advice on setup, when you install it, assuming you are doing it at home, do not set it to the length you want it to end up. Go about 1-2 inches short. At 10 inches over you are adding about 25 inches of chain and it WILL STRETCH! I didn't think if it and ended up taking links out after 400 miles... Lol

Word of advice on setup, when you install it, assuming you are doing it at home, do not set it to the length you want it to end up. Go about 1-2 inches short. At 10 inches over you are adding about 25 inches of chain and it WILL STRETCH! I didn't think if it and ended up taking links out after 400 miles... Lol

Thanks but when I pull the trigger on the purchase I have a great shop in my area that will do the install.. I get a hook up cuz i'm dating his cousin as well :laugh:

Does anyone have pictures of rear tires with lots of miles on a jackshaft set up.
Pictures of the kits from the different shops would be great too. I am up in the air between jackshaft or OSD.
I would like to keep the wheelbase as short as possible too

So what would u say the limits of the jackshaft is?
How "DOES" power delivery feel on & off throttle?

BIG ROD!
Did u get my PM?

How short can the swingarm be with a Jackshaft?
I would like to see first hand pics or even video of jackshaft burnouts/racing/corner carving/passenger toting(my wife rides with me too)

I currently have a 65" wheelbase axle to axle with my Busa now & would like to keep it that way. I wish I knew how to post a picture

photo2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back