Dadofthree Went Down

Hello im getting this info from Facebook, and coping and post it here.

Hey everyone! I am Kim, Robert's sister. Just wanted to let everyone know I don't have a great bike pic
1f601.png
, and Robert is ok, and injured. Thanks for your prayers for his recovery and care. I'll let Robert share when he is out of hospital. Many miracles this day and so thankful for the Green's watching over him until I arrived!

Next update,
Miracle 1: the accident occurred 30 minutes from my house in Spartanburg,SC. He was airlifted, 5 minutes travel time and trauma team was waiting for him. Miracle 2. Trauma wasn't packed and stacked. Miracle 3, in Robert's very amazing way, at this moment, there doesn't appear to be life threatening injuries. Just broken things,ie, bones. Pray for speedy, full, miraculous recovery. Kim, sister.

And this morning's info,
Good morning! Just a quick update. Robert is resting and waiting on doctors this morning. He is in Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, in my hometown. Thanks for all the prayers for a complete recovery with no recurring issues from injuries.

All info is being posted on Facebook thru Robert's sister Kim

Hope for a fast and full recovery, Robert. Prayers sent
Our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery bro from kiwi mike

And this today,,,

Hey guys! Robert can use all the prayers you got, for nothing to show up on a CT scan tomorrow. I am asking for a miracle really. Picture the old asteroid game and how we shot them as they came toward us. That's what I'm asking Father for today and tonight. Move massively Lord so Robert's claim to your miraculous fame is well documented! In Jesus name and in the same power that raised HIM from the grave! Amen!

Back