Friend of mine went down...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know any details other than he was riding in West VA and he was airlifted from there to Roanoke, VA...

He's the sales rep for the software I use, and he's always dropping by to say hi when traveling around VA. He's just a kind person, good guy, family man...right now, I know he has head trauma and a bleed on his brain, he's disoriented and very confused right now...

I know we all know people that go down; it never gets easier. I'll never get used to hearing about people crashing...

Please keep Fred in your thoughts. I'm hoping to learn more as the day goes by, and I'm hoping he'll be okay. The bad thing is that he was supposed to be here in my county on the day he crashed, but I cancelled plans for the on-site visit, so now I'm wishing like hell I'd kept the appointment...
sad.gif

I will keep him in my prayers as well, Michelle. Stay strong

In my prayers as well, I can definitely understand what he is going through and what his family and friends are going through. I will remember them all in my prayers.

I'm not a religious guy, but I wish him and his family all the best, and I will send out some positive thoughts your way too M.

Got some good news; he's out of ICU and in a regular room...broken ribs and a fractured pelvis, some head trauma and swelling on his brain, but the docs think he's going to be okay...I still don't know what happened...I haven't spoken with him yet...

Thanks for the update Michelle. I'll definitely keep him in my prayers. That is good news that he is out of ICU and recovering.

Sorry to hear about your friend Michelle. I hope he makes a fast recovery.

Glad he is better.....dangerous sport....hope he pulls though all the way..to ride again another day... PaceM

Back