Cut rail is sick!!

teezy

Registered
finally got to make some passes after I cut railed the bike.
Rearick Racing NOW cutrail busa - YouTube[/url]

1.30 60ft
3.59 330ft
5.54@125

Then our local pro rider jumped on
kid on my cutrail - YouTube[/url]

1.24 60ft
3.48 330ft
5.39@127

Last edited by a moderator:
Great vids, remind me again about what you've done to the bike. From memory head work, cams, and a sidewinder, lowered and stretched with rear suspension work ......... :poke:

You're hauling the mail bud :bowdown:

Cool videos. Love the view on the second one.

Forgive my ignorance but what is 'cut rail'?

I'm ignorant too and don't know anything, but I believe you remove the seat and cut 3 to 4 inches off the frame rails below the seat to place the rider deeper in the bike , but I don't know.

Bike looks smooooth! Great setup!:thumbsup:

cutrail lowers the seating position of the rider resulting a lower center gravity which lessens the chance of wheel lift which = quicker 60ft times.

Bike looks smooooth! Great setup!:thumbsup:

cutrail lowers the seating position of the rider resulting a lower center gravity which lessens the chance of wheel lift which = quicker 60ft times.

Dam I should do that to mine don't drag race but I still can't flat foot the bike after lowering it :idea:

Dam I should do that to mine don't drag race but I still can't flat foot the bike after lowering it :idea:
It requires a little more than just cutting the frame, you might try removing some of the seat padding if it's close ......

Great vids, remind me again about what you've done to the bike. From memory head work, cams, and a sidewinder, lowered and stretched with rear suspension work ......... :poke:

You're hauling the mail bud :bowdown:

Stock unported head
Rearick Racing cam only package [stock intake cam on exhaust with web cam on intake. His own degreeing]
Rearick Racing 1397cc
sidewinder
Rsm clutch tuned by Rearick racing

It made 215whp/123wtq back in feb. Cooler weather.. Im sure lower in the heat

Back