Cush Drive Replacements

$57 shipped is a pretty darn good deal if you look at the cost of stock replacements. If someone wants to buy in quantity of 5 sets or more at a time then could do a discount, but sorry no single order discounts off this price.

By the way, the KPS ones i used to sell were $65 shipped, these are even a better deal, and great quality.

Thanks guys,

Greg

I replaced my stock ones at about 6K, and those were $62. So $57 TYD from greg is a great deal, especially for neo's. i'll b on a set this fall. another 6K and 2nd set is getting loose.

bidding war? if i got any money left after this weekend's meet n greet here in central pa (do i have to post a link again lol) ill be getting ahold of you guys

No sense in bidding wars among fellow sponsors, we all have to pay bills and I certainly understand if you can find a better deal elsewhere etc. The red ones are manufactured by Sensei.

Greg
Posted via Mobile Device

When the cush rubber is new, you can't get any movement fore & aft from your sprocket. If you can get any amount of movement back and forth on the sprocket, I'd say it's time to change them. They are very cheap and easy to install.

I have always used OEM and they work just fine. I'm not sure what the aftermarket ones do that the OEM ones don't?
The aftermarket harder ones last longer, but they also transmit more tranny and driveline lash and shock through the bike, so for me I have a harsher clunkier ride with them. I think I'll swap back out for a set of stockers.

That is my plan... Maybe Smith will give us a discount...?

I'm planning on going to an 18/38 setup for the commute factor with the Avon Storms...

Flames... Comments... ???? :beerchug:
With that gearing I would think the bus is going to feel like a dog in the acceleration department. But then I thought the stock gearing felt slow :laugh:

No sense in bidding wars among fellow sponsors, we all have to pay bills and I certainly understand if you can find a better deal elsewhere etc. The red ones are manufactured by Sensei.

Greg
Posted via Mobile Device

no greg wasnt suggesting to start one ...just noticing you guys throwing out your prices :thumbsup:

the aftermarket ones outlast the stockers, which depending on how you use the bike may or may not be beneficial. if you got 30,000 miles out of stockers you probably aren't beating the crap out of them and stockers might be fine as replacements.

Some guys who drag race or who have huge hp etc go through stock ones on a very regular basis, and these have worked out well for them.

I have yet to have someone buy a 2nd set for the same bike, and i have sold a couple hundred of KPS blue ones (not easily obtainable now) and the red sensei ones.

Greg

+1.

Back