Cush Drive Rubber ?

I looked at your site Frank, and I could not see the cush drive rubbers antwhere, can you give me a link please, or a price? Thanks.
I had a mare of a time fitting mine to (from Pashnit) didnt bother re balancing with a new tyre as well.
First thing i noticed was it felt as tho id adjusted the chain and the slack is gone , power seemed a bit more
instant.
I too couldnt see on Franks site where to order..

Sorry guys, my site is not attended to as often as I like, since I am busy running the shop. There are a lot of things I have in stock - including the Sensei cush drive rubbers - that I don't have on my website. I guess I have more work to do than I thought! Anybody looking for anything - just PM me or call me. POWERHOUSE has a completely inventory of engine gaskets, hard parts, exhausts, powercommanders, accessories, etc. Anything we may not have we can normally get in one day!

BTW, we have the cush drive rubbers in stock for both the Gen 1s and Gen 2s . . .

Are these for stock wheels only or aftermarket as well? I can definitely say marchesini cushes are not happy with big Hp and Torque. They did change from their traditional clear gel color to black so I’ll see how well these hold up.

9D7FCDBE-EDBE-492C-91DB-945A1FAE2CD0.jpeg

76D8D3B9-13F3-4F39-ADFC-E2F0AE5E09B7.jpeg

BDC880AE-1EC4-4E7D-B502-A9BF79B9399F.jpeg

15EA56A3-089D-45B0-9300-6B85C617705E.jpeg

C27EF5EE-F899-4D46-B026-EF352DCA2032.jpeg

@Midge0z you will find Frank here although I don't see the Sensei cush drive rubbers on his page, I'm sure he has them. I ordered from him 3 years ago.

I stood on my sprocket carrier to get them in but I imagine torquing the axle nut and rechecking a few times would get them pressed in.

Back