New Heavy Duty Cush Drive Rubbers

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
If you have problems going through stockers, these will hold up much better. I have a couple sets left that haven't been paid for yet and another 10 sets coming probably later this week from Germany. Paul at KPS has put a lot of work into these and those who have used them have been very happy so far.

Check them out if you constantly trash the stock ones and need a better replacement
biggrin.gif

www.boostbysmith.com/cush.html

cush4.jpg

View attachment 1234476

cush2.jpg

View attachment 1234478

Damn it I wish you would have posted this a couple of weeks ago I would have bought a set. So how much are a set of these rubbers?

The go in between the sprocket and the wheel to "cushion" the torque vibrations to the wheel.

oldcush.jpg

Just like pages and pages of opinions on tire wear etc etc......

How many miles on average do you get from stockers ??

And how can you tell,other than taking wheel off .. is there a feel or bad vibration ??

you get some slop in the drive line they can look chewed up and sometimes the hub will just fall out with the wheel off cause their so loose

Under heavy use, i've seen stock one's go out in under 5k miles.

Although I havn't gotten a chance to install mine yet, based on the quality of these, they are the cats meow!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I got my order in!
bowdown.gif

There's an easy way to tell (preliminary) before you take the wheel off and visualy inspect the cush. Put the rear up on a stand and turn the rear wheel with your hands, if you jerk it in either direction and the wheel and sprocket carrier have alot of slack between them then it's time to inspect thigns further.

These have to be replaced sooner or later like tires, brake pads, chains, sprockets etc. IMO, It's not a bad idea to upgrade to these instead of buying another OE set.

Thanks for the orders guys, I am out of the ones i had in stock but will still take pre-payment on the next batch of 10 that are coming i hope today or tomorrow. They were shipped 1 day later than the first shipment which arrived a few days ago, so any minute the next ones will be here
thumb_up.gif

Just ordered, Winter Project Cush Drive bushing, Front and Rear Tires, New sprockets and Chain.

Was hoping they would be here today but they weren't, the other box of them shipped 1 day prior to these came in on monday or tuesday, so any minute now LOL

Back