Chrome cush drive on chrome wheels

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
does anyone with chrome wheels run a chrome cush drive, and or chrome sprocket ? or do you just run your factory cush/sprocket with the chrome wheels ?

nitrousjunkie would you think a chrome cush drive/sprocket is a waste of money chrome add on better spent elsewhere on chrome parts ?

Chrome wheels and chrome cush drive. Not chrome sprocket though. The cush chrome makes all look a little better imo.
smile.gif

everything but the sprocket is chromed on mine. Just looks better that way to me. Plus it's easier to clean too

does anyone with chrome wheels run a chrome cush drive, and or chrome sprocket ? or do you just run your factory cush/sprocket with the chrome wheels ?
I run chrome cush and sprocket. At least I used to until I got fugged over by a member on this site who never returned my stock chrome wheel. I'm still pissed about that too!!

I have chrome rims fitted, but I sprayed the sprocket and sprocket carrier black... I think it works much better than the stock silver....

DSC02192.JPG

thanks to everone for there reply, a chrome cush drive is not expensive around 60 plus shipping, but after seeing busa-man 24 7 picture i like the looks of a black cush drive next to the chrome, breaks it up to me.

Back