Curious About Connect Rods

At Boosted cycle perf I'm sure that's what the gauge is reading and you're right it probably is just dumping fuel. I know a couple of times I've rode a mile or 2 and turned the bike off for a few minutes and it was flooded. I was actually wondering why that happened. Just let it sit for a few more minutes and it cranked up. I don't know what the fuel gauge reads once I'm riding because it's located under the tank, I have the tiger gauge bracket just haven't had time to put it on so I could actually see the gauges while I'm riding. What part of Houston are you in??? I mite be getting scheduled for a crane class in Houston and if they do send me to Houston I'll bring my wife (my bike) with me and we can put it on your dyno to see what's actually going on with it.

Hey screwy, why do your RPM have 3 needles??? And I agree with you dude, there's a lot going on in that area. Not saying it's probably not needed for what he probably does with his bike, but man it's a lot...

At Boosted cycle perf I'm sure that's what the gauge is reading and you're right it probably is just dumping fuel. I know a couple of times I've rode a mile or 2 and turned the bike off for a few minutes and it was flooded. I was actually wondering why that happened. Just let it sit for a few more minutes and it cranked up. I don't know what the fuel gauge reads once I'm riding because it's located under the tank, I have the tiger gauge bracket just haven't had time to put it on so I could actually see the gauges while I'm riding. What part of Houston are you in??? I mite be getting scheduled for a crane class in Houston and if they do send me to Houston I'll bring my wife (my bike) with me and we can put it on your dyno to see what's actually going on with it.

I'm on the north side of Houston right off of 59 north

Ok. I have a cousin live in north Houston and the crane class I'll probably be attending is in north Houston on homestead rd. I think that's the name of that street.

Hi smokem,I have a charge indicator/gear poss/plenum temp up top,the rev counter has a launch position for launch control box and my max rpm line,then I have my boost psi/AFR gauge heated grips as I ride all year round,my Numberplate position box/buttons are above my kill switch and I have a lanyard kill system to cut the motor if I come off,then on the right inner fairing I have my fuel pressure gauge and on the left side I have a USB power point for satnav,and my launch activation switch is on the left switch gear! So all "must have" information in my book There's nothing that isn't used or not needed,soon there will be a methanol control box on the top yoke next to my heated grips box so it's gone be tight up there I need to know what's going on with the bike while riding just in case there's issues,you can rule out a lot/and found the fault with the info I'm getting of the dials

Back