Crazy ride tonight

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,, Me and a old friend met up tonight which has a zx6 that came off the track that he made street leagle. Well he begins to tell me that he likes to go into the twistys real ard and slide the bike end out. Ok at this point im like yeah whatever im callin bs. He wont bs he did exactaly what he said. He would hit it and pull away from me and go into the corner real hard and slide the rear out a little. The outside edges of his tires were almost gone and the middle looked new lol. Headed back into town we did run up on some dear rather fast he just did miss them by a foot. But anyway i thought i would share this.

I hate deer
sad.gif

Damn, he must be really good at the twiesties... Good thing he missed them deer.

Is his last name McCoy?
+1,
Not a lot of people are fans of the motorcycle version of Drifting....
Looks neat, but man, when that rear wheel releases and then grabs....Doesn't always work out well for McCoy either....

At least the guy wasn't talking complete smack though, gotta give him that.

I drifted my GSXR750 once and it scared me so much I had to scream in joy while riding. It takes alot of skill and practice but I didn't want to practice while riding on Lincoln Drive near Boat House Row.

Lincoln drive can be crazy! Always seems to be water in the right hand lane... then add to the mix tons of Mario andretti wannabe pissed off philly drivers
tounge.gif
Makes for a fun ride. I go there when I want some excitment! its easy to drift on that road whether it be a car or a bike. No deer that I have seen though
laugh.gif

... and the gravel. It might look cool 500 times in a row, but all it takes is one little thing when you're pushing the edge that much. There are just too many things that can happen on public roads.

He's got skills. No doubt about it. But, still taking chances. Ask yourself a question: "Do you feel comfortable riding with him?" I personally wouldn't.
__                                      
Igor
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

i feel completly comfortable riding with him becasue i wont let anyone push me more than i want to go,,,call me a grandma driver but at least ill stay alive lol

Did a little drifting on the busa tonight myself. Just put a new rear tire on yesterday and the first time I hit the brakes weeeee! I kind of liked it though.

Back