Guest Rider Over Tonight

c10

Registered
My neighbor's all have young kids who come over to visit , and sit on my bikes . Tonight 2 year old Tylynn , and his mom Tamera came over . He brought Captin America to show me . Got to love kids ! I should of taken some viedo when he started the Bird . That was priceless monument .

20171025_190007.jpg

I really dislike spell correct on my phone lol . Monument when it was suppose to be moment .

You know, when kids see things like that, they NEVER forget, it sticks in their memory for all time!
Childhood memories are exciting and powerful.

Yes they are!
I can remember being 4-5 years old an my parents next door neighbor taking me riding on his black 80-82, Suzuki GS or GSE 1000. It was the new hot bike of the day.
Any time I saw a guy on a bike that wasn't a Harley, I was pointing up for a wheelie. Some did, some came back, they all at least revved the engine.
It has always been a cool feeling to pass kids on their bicycles or in a yard, yelling and pointing. To which, I rev the engine, turn around, wheelie back by, and some type other easy stunt like skitchin or a seat stander.
Their reactions are always priceless.
I've had a few young kids like the little dude on C10's Busa too. Mom and Dad or granparents approach me in a parking lot, usually chasing their kid running to see the bikes.
And yeah, when I tell them to push the start button, or twist the grip, they light up!
I swear I enjoy it more than they do.

Back