Couple of Ride Pix from 13FEB10

Eahhh

Got out on the 94 again today...the shots Chuck (Hwy94Photo) got today should be even better than the ones from yesterday.

Saw Carlsbadbusa out riding today over on Banner Grade...:whistle:

LEOs are E V E R Y W H E R E.

California is SO BROKE!

Personally, I don't think it's going to get any better.

Yeahh....YO

:whistle::whistle::whistle: it was a ghost...

After the little incident on sat had to get my fix so where else than banner grade:whistle:... me and noah did the 94 to the 80 then s2 to julian , blasted through banner grade to borrego....back to julian-gotta get some pie-old julain hwy through the 67 and back home....saw jimmy in the cafe at campo...funny how in borrego we passed 4 guys on smaller displacement bikes :whistle:and saw them at the pie place...they came over and asked if we were the guys in the busas...said they couldnt believe 2 busas each 2 up zipped right through them...

Last edited:
Coming here this time of year is a bitter sweet visit. I get to see pics of people enjoying themslves. Why I and others sit here and wait for spring.

Bubba and Scar, you guys are making me jealous! On one of Scar's trips home on the weekend I may just have to come with him and ride with all the SoCal hoons!! Thanks for sharing the great pics with all of us to see. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Hey, Jason...just rolled back into town about 7:00. It was still 70 degrees out. :rofl:

Poor snow bunnies.

Anyway...I managed to log over 1200 miles since Friday. How's that? :laugh:

I want to do the GC run next weekend. You going to be around? :beerchug:

I will be here and I am up for that run! I wasn't able to do that many miles. I got maybe 400 miles in this weekend. Are we still up for dinner this weekend?

I will be here and I am up for that run! I wasn't able to do that many miles. I got maybe 400 miles in this weekend. Are we still up for dinner this weekend?

This week? Definitely.

I'll take a look at the 10-day forecast for the Grand Canyon and get with you later.

:beerchug:

Had the day off yesterday, made a run myself. Great road!!!!

Hwy 94 e.jpg

Back