Charity Ride // 20DEC08 // Pix #2

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, the pix came in from staff at Rider's Review.

Here they are, in chronological order, and were taken by a friend of mine, Cal, who happens to also be the pub's editor...

Enjoy, all.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and helped, and (again) to Pardini, who made a cash donation to the Burn Institute.

:beerchug:

I have a couple more sets of these pix to upload, so...please stand by...

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

...and the 'sweepin' pic, of the Master Wharthog3 (SoS) (seen here, double-checkin' to see he was the last one out of the lot). :whistle:

Thanks again, all, for makin' it a great Christmas for all the Kids at the Burn Institute.

You rock.

DSC_0038.jpg

...and the 'sweepin' pic, of the Master Wharthog3 (SoS) (seen here, double-checkin' to see he was the last one out of the lot). :whistle:

Thanks again, all, for makin' it a great Christmas for all the Kids at the Burn Institute.

You rock.

Thanks buddy, yeah that was a long line to wait for. Nice shot of my bike OUTSIDE my garage.

Also, this is the BEFORE picture of my jacket. The after looks like a grenade went off in my arm. (Apparently rain gear by tour master doesn't like SPEED)

Cool pics! What is that 3 wheel rig?

There are two different types of three-wheelers, James.

There's the trike Gold Wing, and the CanAm Spyder. The Spyder has the solo-wheel in the back, the Gold Wing, well, mostly not the solo-wheel in the back. They're unusual, that's for sure!

:whistle:

There's the trike Gold Wing, and the CanAm Spyder. The Spyder has the solo-wheel in the back, the Gold Wing, well, mostly not the solo-wheel in the back. They're unusual, that's for sure!

They had 2 of the Spyders at the Tulsa run, Unique thats for sure

Awesome pics guys. Looks like you had fun.

They've been demo'ing them everywhere to gain market share and exposure. Many different perspectives have been vocalized about the CanAm and it's place in the powersports industry.

Clearly there's room for another type of vehicle.

Ok, thats the spider. Very neat machine indeed. :thumbsup:

Great shots but pix #7 & 8, what are you holding onto buddy?

Wait, nevermind. I dont wanna know.:moon:

Back