Ride Pix; 31JAN09

How bout that ride video :whistle:

Well, the video had some sort of strange 'upload error' so I downloaded it again from my camera and am uploading it again right now.

I'll be hitting the road before it's finished, I'm pretty sure, so it probably won't be available until tonight...

:beerchug:

OK, so I got the file uploaded and just in time before I shut down the computer and head out...

YEE-HAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing with us Scar....................everything is SOOOO green down there1 Sigh! Well, soon enough comes spring and we all can dust off the leathers and get out and about.
Ahhhhh yeah................I strongly suggest not quitting your day job if you happen to be thinking along the lines of becoming a professional pole dancer!!! YIKES!! :laugh:

Thanks for sharing with us Scar....................everything is SOOOO green down there1 Sigh! Well, soon enough comes spring and we all can dust off the leathers and get out and about.
Ahhhhh yeah................I strongly suggest not quitting your day job if you happen to be thinking along the lines of becoming a professional pole dancer!!! YIKES!! :laugh:

Jimbo: Where you been, bruddah? Long time no see! :whistle:

Back