Ride Pix; 31JAN09

Nice shots!:thumbsup: Nice day up here too. Kinda cool and some corners were damp and shady but otherwise, a nice ride. Going to assemble my new m/c lift before the game tomorrow:please: so no riding till next weekend for me.

Good luck with the lift...is that restaurant the one of 'kiss my grits' fame?

:laugh:

I can't stand looking at pics like these...makes me wonder "what kind of an idiot am I to be living in Chicago???"

Looks like you guys had a good time though! Thanks for sharing bro:beerchug:

I can't stand looking at pics like these...makes me wonder "what kind of an idiot am I to be living in Chicago???"

Looks like you guys had a good time though! Thanks for sharing bro:beerchug:

A Cold One!!! :laugh: Go West, youngsta!

Very nice - much nicer than the 4" of sleet topped by 5" of snow here.

Do you think it's potentially insensitive of me to post these pix in light of what everyone in the plains states is enduring right now?

Hm...maybe I should reconsider until everyone has power again.:argue:2

Last edited:
damn i need to get back to SD! i had to leave on buisness as soon as i got there! hopefully in a month or so ill be back and meet up with u guys. nice pics!:thumbsup:

Do you think it's potentially insensitive of me to post these pix in light of what everyone in the plains states is enduring right now?

Hm...maybe I should reconsider until everyone has power again.:argue:2

Location Location Location.

Whats up with the pole dancing?

Nice pics Scar :thumbsup:

I forgot what GRASS and that Big ORANGE BALL in the Sky , I Think its called the Sun ,Still looks like.!!!:poke:

FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH (CANADA ) WITH LOVE :moon::laugh::moon:

Last edited:
damn i need to get back to SD! i had to leave on buisness as soon as i got there! hopefully in a month or so ill be back and meet up with u guys. nice pics!:thumbsup:

Look us up, Klayton! :beerchug:

Nice pics Scar :thumbsup:

I forgot what GRASS and that Big ORANGE BALL in the Sky , I Think its called the Sun ,Still looks like.!!!:poke:

FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH (CANADA ) WITH LOVE :moon::laugh::moon:

Jason...

Brrr..

I'll try to get some more pix for you Sunday (today) so you can continue to refamiliarize yourself with the summertime 'look'. :laugh:

:beerchug:

as much as i love snow i sure do envy you guys that can ride right now. that's ok tho, i'll be scootin' soon enough.

Location Location Location.

Whats up with the pole dancing?

You beat me to it :laugh:

Santa Ysabel 2.jpg

Back