Corbin glovebox, anybody tried one?

hemi

Registered
Have both front and rear corbin seats w/ backrest. Curious what u guys think about the corbin glovebox that attaches to the backrest, or ever seen a busa with one. They're not cheap by any means, but would be pretty convenient on a road trip with wifesky. Would post up a link but can't figure out how to do so on my droid

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think it's hideous, but then I think the backrest looks awful too. I have to say that it would be cool to have on a long trip though!

might check out some bags for it, if i can find a nice set that are very easily removeable, look decent, and don't touch the paint at all maybe i will pick up some. Would be nice to have sometimes other than stuffing my tank bag to the max. Guess the glovebox does look pretty hideous, the back rest isn't the most eye-appealing on the back of the busa, but that's why i run the cowl whenever the wife's not on the back. She's never felt comfortable on each of my sportbikes but she loves the fact that she can sit straight up on the freeway with the backrest and not feel like she's going to eat pavement if there is a sudden urge of power:laugh:. Was pretty funny last year when we were riding to mid ohio races next to my buddy/wife on his busa, and she's all wrapped around him, my wife just sits straight up and waves as we go by them

might check out some bags for it, if i can find a nice set that are very easily removeable, look decent, and don't touch the paint at all maybe i will pick up some. Would be nice to have sometimes other than stuffing my tank bag to the max. Guess the glovebox does look pretty hideous, the back rest isn't the most eye-appealing on the back of the busa, but that's why i run the cowl whenever the wife's not on the back. She's never felt comfortable on each of my sportbikes but she loves the fact that she can sit straight up on the freeway with the backrest and not feel like she's going to eat pavement if there is a sudden urge of power:laugh:. Was pretty funny last year when we were riding to mid ohio races next to my buddy/wife on his busa, and she's all wrapped around him, my wife just sits straight up and waves as we go by them
I can certainly see the point if you ride two-up regularly although, like you, I'd take it off whenever I wasn't. To be honest, though, I'm not sure I'd have a Busa if my wife still like to ride on the back.

Try using a sw-motech alu-top rack from twisted throttle, then you can use your own bag to hold stuff, works fine with the corbin/backrest set up.:beerchug:

RKA Bags for the sides... the absolute best. And you can carry your passenger without any issues. lifetime warranty on all RKA..
ask Pashnit about them.

Thanks! Those are really cool and just what I need for the quick weekend jaunts the CEO and I are planning this summer.
Not a huge commitment and look to serve the needed purpose.
Just have to pack smart and balanced.

You'll be surprised how much u can stuff in those side bags. Use the 3M clear on your fairing before you mount them.:beerchug:

my 2 cents: that is an overpriced fix for a non-existent problem. The tank bag or backpack works just fine for me.

Back