need input on corbin rear seat with backrest, asap please!!

hemi

Registered
thinkin of ordering the corbin rear seat w/backrest for the wife, but want to make sure she will like it. It looks from the pics that it is a bit thicker than the stock seat and would sit u up higher, is this true?? I have a new image front seat, would the corbin look stupid matched up to it. How is the comfort level for the passenger with the rear corbin? Hoping for some quick advice, trying to decide if i should order it

would be awesome to see pics of someone runnin a new image front seat with the corbin on the back, but i doubt anybody is runnin this setup? I'm worried that me being lower in the bike, and the corbin being pretty thick, would put the wife at an awkward angle and up higher than normal?

I have the Corbin rider seat and stock passenger on my 08. I like the Corbin because it's wider than stock and you can slide all the way back on it. They also mold to fit you as they break in. If your worried about Corbins' thickness, don't, they'll shave them down thinner for you if you ask.

i love my new image rider's seat, no way i'm getting rid of that. Just want the rear corbin with backrest for the wife, took a long trip yesterday and both of us were pretty uncomfortable after a while. I figure with the backrest she could sit upright a little more on long straights. Hoping to get some input, almost ready to pull the trigger.

that's cool they will shave them down if needed, but i wouldn't know how much to tell them. I basically want it the same thickness as the stock oem seat, but it looks thicker than the oem on their website. Is the standard corbin rear seat the same thickness, or is it a tad thicker?

The Corbin is awesome, we both love it and has made 2 up riding that much more pleasurable!

IMG_0817.jpg

I picked up a corbin with the backrest for the wife for christmas and she really likes it . One word of advice, make sure the bolt that locks the backrest on is pretty tight. I had mine back out on our first ride and it was tight. When that happens it lands perfect in the release for the rear seat and it won't open the seat latch. Good luck

finally went ahead and ordered it tonight. Got the rear seat with oval backrest in plain black leather to match up with my front tobin. How is the thickness on the rear corbin, same as stock? Now i'm kind of worried about having my front tobin and being a tad lower in the bike, and her sitting on the corbin, think it would be an issue with height differences of the two?

The thickness of the rear Corbin is provides a place for your rear when riding. My kids ride on it, I think it's fine. Haven't been able to convince the other half to get on yet so I don't have a perspective from that.

Its definitly thicker. Just based on the pictures you can tell. But it doesn't look like its more than 1/2 an inch. I wouldn't be worried about it

Back