gen2 backrest, who makes one?

hemi

Registered
already have the corbin rear seat w/backrest but the wife hates the feel of the seat. Loves the backrest but likes the comfort of the stock seat much better. There was a member on here a while back that was fabricating backrest's for the gen2 busa's for about $250 i believe. Have pm'd him a few times but no response, guess he didn't have any buyers for them and quit making them (not even sure if he ever sold one). My idea was if i could find a backrest and use the stock seat, the wife would be happy, and then i could sell the corbin to break even. Anyone have any idea's where to find a backrest other than the corbin?

already have the corbin rear seat w/backrest but the wife hates the feel of the seat. Loves the backrest but likes the comfort of the stock seat much better. There was a member on here a while back that was fabricating backrest's for the gen2 busa's for about $250 i believe. Have pm'd him a few times but no response, guess he didn't have any buyers for them and quit making them (not even sure if he ever sold one). My idea was if i could find a backrest and use the stock seat, the wife would be happy, and then i could sell the corbin to break even. Anyone have any idea's where to find a backrest other than the corbin?

KvHotDog4 - https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/members/kvhotdog4-21375.html

hmm I need one 2...I was about to make one myself....but would like to see his....maybe easier to just buy it

M

Back