Just wondering?

shadetree57

Registered
Does corbin make just a backrest for the 08 busa or do you have to get the whole seat. Could't find it on the corbin site. All i saw was the seat,backrest combo. Thanks.

Does corbin make just a backrest for the 08 busa or do you have to get the whole seat. Could't find it on the corbin site. All i saw was the seat,backrest combo. Thanks.

I am going to their CA location on Monday to drop of my '08...anything I can ask them for you ???

Are you talking about their passenger seat backrest combo ???

I am going to their CA location on Monday to drop of my '08...anything I can ask them for you ???

Are you talking about their passenger seat backrest combo ???
No, I wondered if they maybe made a passenger backrest that would bolt where the grab bar does under the rear seat.

No, I think their backrest only goes with their passenger seat.
Thanks BA. May be a good next project for me to make one. I'll have to find some stout material cause i really don't want to loose her on the road. The force on the rest has to be tough at hard throttle. OH nuther invention, Grab handles on drivers jacket. :laugh:

Get a sacraficial busa grab bar and a cheap backrest off ebay, then make the magic happen.

Back