Cool Vid - Porsche vs Sport Bikes on the Autobahn

One of the post say thats in Brazil...too fast for me in that environment either way...

One of the post say thats in Brazil...too fast for me in that environment either way...

I concur....that appears to look a lot more like somewhere in Brazil then in Germany.

Either way, I hope those three ride together a lot & trust each other. Because the dude driving the Porsche came unsafely close to the bikes a number of times! You could tell they were really moving by how hard the driver of the Porsche was working the steering wheel going into turns.

Have to admit...looks like a lot of fun to me though :thumbsup:

that tool in the cage almost rear ends the bikes more then a few times:rulez: i would think instant death if he did...you can see the car get loose 3-4 times too

I would say not the autobahn....but that was scary fun and stupid at the same time.:thumbsup:

Heckuva high speed slide~!~

Looks like fun but I'd bet they would still be looking at a lot of heat, even if they were on the Autobahn

Last edited:
That was nuts. When I seen him fighting that wheel a few times I thought for sure he was going to lose it. Almost did!

A few observations:
a) He's driving a boxster, well-balanced and fast
b) He's a moron. He keeps reaching up to adjust the climate control blower motor
c) Definitely not Germany, too many on-ramps & big rigs
d) The driver is too jittery. He needs to be smooth and he'd avoid sliding at high speeds
e) He's a moron. Too close to the bikes too many times.

First the driver is either lucky, an excellent driver or both cuz at .55 seconds into video
he crosses it up at speed. The they rewind and show it again with an ops ! Very close to bigtime instant OH S**T !

Second I dont believe it is the autobahn either.
Been there done that at speed in a Mercedes 300 German taxi with 300k kilometers on it.
Just doesnt look like it. Most all the signs I remember were huge and overhead.
None on the side. You do not want to be looking away at those speeds.

Although the license plates are similar..long and white..German plate below
german%20license%20plate%204.JPG

Most plates in So America that I recall were yellow but here is a plate from Brazil.

br_aih-2194_front.jpg

Either way the bikes seemed to be in control and it seemed to be
OWENS123 in his daddies porche trying to keep up !!:rofl:

DEFFINATLY NOT the autobahn... turns are far to sharp.. people are not following ride right law... etc etc etc....

and since when was the boxter fast.... looks like a video of a boxster getting raped over and over and over by bikes....

the driver was a total douche idiot...

Last edited:
The guy driving that car was driving way to damn close. He was leaving no margin for error for anyone on the road. Not cool.....

Those bikes were able to pull him pretty good on the straights...and on some of the higher speed sweepers you could tell he was struggling with control...those guys were all nuts...but fun to watch 2hip

I think a number of us ride bikes that aggressively or to a some degree like that whenever conditions allow. And getting the kick out of it.

I don't know about everyone else but I spent the last 4 minutes waiting for someone to get killed. The guy in the Boxster was clearly in over his head at times and was way too close many times.....weaving in and out of traffic trying to follow the bikes? WTF? The riders are likely to kill themselves (hope they don't have a wife or kids) but the moron in the car is likely to kill himself and others which makes it even more pathetic. Take it to the track losers.:moon:

Looks like a cool video game.

All those guys are out of their minds. On the track that looks like fun but on the street it looks like a death wish.

On of the worst ones is when He almost rearended the bike going normal with the girl on the back!!

like said I was waiting for a crash..glad it didnt happen!!

Back