Nice group vid of serious high speed running....except busa's in back?

Just one mistake in judgement by any of those riders or the the folks they are sharing the road with...:whistle:

Thanks, I'll save my speed for a more controlled arena.

A young man on an incredibly over powered motorcycle, wearing nothing but a helmet.

Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

Just wondering what the hell does chrome or extended swingarms have to do with anything when I just as many or more HD riders with chrome and NO protection riding down the road...???

Squids? I seen full leathers and some serious skill to maintain them speeds:thumbsup:
Like watching the Blue Angels but on 2 wheels.

See definitions below.

squid
A young man on an incredibly over powered motorcycle, wearing nothing but a helmet.

Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

You're right, Maybe I should have used the term "idiot". That may have been more accurate! Skill or not...You don't do this kind of crap on a public road, in traffic, even if it is in Turkey.

I wouldn't be so worried about what was in front of me as I would be about what was coming up behind me once I slow down...

Keep pushing your luck like that, and one day it's gonna come back to haunt ya. Too many close passes with vehicles....

They were rockin at 185 mph..(299 km)..wish we had an otoban here in NY...lol...

Sometimes just want to open it up and clean it out,then see the state trooper sitting there as you pas by:laugh:
I'm fortunate enough to live near both the mountains and open desert, so I get curves and all the wide open flat out desert running I want. I love the top speed stuff, but I've never held it open as long as these guys or rode in traffic like that. I get harassed by my buds for cranking it wide open every chance I safely get, but I aint got nuthin' on these guys :laugh:
And one time on my 14 I blew by a hidden trooper doing over 150 and accelerating, my friend behind me said the trooper never even moved. I'm sure he knew it was a waste of time even trying to catch me :rofl:

vs 1000 Gsxr at Nürburgring - YouTube[/url]

I liked this one better! These guys seem to know the track and their bikes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Squids? I seen full leathers and some serious skill to maintain them speeds:thumbsup:
Like watching the Blue Angels but on 2 wheels.

See definitions below.

squid

Squid
why does a squid have to be a young male rider? am i a squid becaus im a young male rider on a busa and im faster in a straight away than in a corner? or am i just aware that the bike is very stable in a straight line and id rather not push my abilities in the corners cuz i dont want to drop my bike ive seen plenty of female riders do stupid stuff as well as older riders, right near the begining of this video, 2 riders pass a car on both sides of the car at the same time, and soon after the camera man passes a white care on the shoulder, to me both of these are douchey moves and i would classify them as squids for doing such

Wow. I don't think that was their first time down the Ring....

Back