Nice group vid of serious high speed running....except busa's in back?

2Wheels2Live

Registered
Here's a nice vid of some top speed running on the autobahn. A group of liter bikes and a ducati 848 and 2 gen2 busa's. I'm sure they're all derestricted. Strange thing is you never see the busa's anywhere near the front, and this is what they are made to be the best at? I know I'd be up front :laugh: Still fun to watch though
top speed - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
They were rockin at 185 mph..(299 km)..wish we had an otoban here in NY...lol...

Sometimes just want to open it up and clean it out,then see the state trooper sitting there as you pas by:laugh:

This is in Turkey. Where is Kameraman??? His crew would fit right in with this bunch of squids.

That is some serious speed. I agree that I would not be able to run that fast for that long due to adrenaline and thinking something was going to go wrong. A short burst of speed is more my......speed.

Cool video though, thanks for sharing.

They was covering some ground:thumbsup: bet they don't skimp on maintenance:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Wow! A lot of those bikes look just like the ones Kamaraman always post pics of?
Wonder of he knows these folks?

They were flying

This is in Turkey. Where is Kameraman??? His crew would fit right in with this bunch of squids.

Squids? I seen full leathers and some serious skill to maintain them speeds:thumbsup:
Like watching the Blue Angels but on 2 wheels.

See definitions below.

squid
A young man on an incredibly over powered motorcycle, wearing nothing but a helmet.

Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

Wow... I am all hopped up on adrenaline now just from watching. If it wasn't so cold here tonight, I would have to make a quick run to the store... I mean the post office.... errr uhhh I mean to get gas in the bike.... Honey, I will be right back. :whistle:

Squids? I seen full leathers and some serious skill to maintain them speeds:thumbsup:
Like watching the Blue Angels but on 2 wheels.

See definitions below.

squid
A young man on an incredibly over powered motorcycle, wearing nothing but a helmet.

Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

Agree that's some serious skills.

Here's a nice vid of some top speed running on the autobahn. A group of liter bikes and a ducati 848 and 2 gen2 busa's. I'm sure they're all derestricted. Strange thing is you never see the busa's anywhere near the front, and this is what they are made to be the best at? I know I'd be up front :laugh: Still fun to watch though
top speed - YouTube[/url]

I always thought on group rides the slowest riders are up front and the fastest riders are in the back? Just sayin :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back