COO mode and 2008 Hayabusa

Elganja

Registered
I wanted to check my tps today... I found many instructions on how to get in COO mode for 99-07 busa's but nothing for a 2008.

I'm not sure what connector to Jump as it's not the same as the previous gen I models.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Do you have any symptoms that make you feel the need to check your Throttle Positioning Sensor?
rock.gif
Just curious.... seriously....

Ummm yeahh, did you get the memo that all the tps reports now require a cover sheet, so if you could go ahead and do that from now on that would be great, umkay, Thanks!

Sorry that was a quote from office space, couldn't resist, now back to your regularly scheduled question..
bump.gif

OfficeSpace.gif

Do you have any symptoms that make you feel the need to check your Throttle Positioning Sensor?
rock.gif
Just curious.... seriously....
currently I have no issues Warchild.

The main thing that spurred this was a topic on the brock forums about people having issues w/ TPS straight from the factory (for Gen I busa's from 02-07). Wasn't sure if this was an issue for the 08's but it's also very easy to check assuming I can get my bike in COO mode... lol

For anyone interested I did figure it out... see crappy camera phone pics attached (maybe warchild can get better ones
tounge.gif
)

My TPS was perfect from the factory, but my pc3usb was off. It was reading 2% when at no throttle. That's an easy enough fix though with their software and now it reads a perfect 0%. So everything is sync'd (bike and pc3usb).

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

nice job for cell phone pics lol
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

WAR, I want better pics step by step lol
bowdown.gif
with a dash read -out please
thumb_up.gif

Back