Consumer Warning GPS tracking system

So I was rude huh? Maybe you should check your facts. You didn't even speak with me!  You spoke with Bruce Banko Sr (as this is a family owned business) who directs our sales staff.

Bad customer service? According to our notes he spoke with you for well over an hour, trying to keep you as a customer because he truly was concerned about your bike being stolen. To say he would threaten you?!? Our office is located in Florida... but I'm sure he was planning on flying to Washington to steal your motorcycle because he has nothing better to do (I want to point out the sarcasm implied here with respect to flying out there to steal your bike, because clearly your not the brightest guy).

How many companies do you know of where you can even get in touch with the CEO? We have a staff of just under 100 people, and we went out of our way to be nice to you.

Not only did you write us a bad check for the service fees (from a closed account), we still reshipped you a new unit and reprogrammed it to your custom specifications at no cost.  

The fact of the matter is you paid for the service with a BAD CHECK, then got angry when we asked you to cover the bad check. You then decided to return the unit because you were angry at us for trying to collect on that bad check. Then just to cover your ass you post this on here. Unbelievable!

You know the old saying "No good deed shall go unpunished..." Prime example. Thanks for the stellar recommendation.
DAMN! Like a bulldog! Welcome to the oRg Bruce!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
So I was rude huh? Maybe you should check your facts. You didn't even speak with me! You spoke with Bruce Banko Sr (as this is a family owned business) who directs our sales staff.

Bad customer service? According to our notes he spoke with you for well over an hour, trying to keep you as a customer because he truly was concerned about your bike being stolen. To say he would threaten you?!? Our office is located in Florida... but I'm sure he was planning on flying to Washington to steal your motorcycle because he has nothing better to do (I want to point out the sarcasm implied here with respect to flying out there to steal your bike, because clearly your not the brightest guy).[/quote]

I stand corrected on the name. I guess it was the Sr. I spoke with.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
How many companies do you know of where you can even get in touch with the CEO? We have a staff of just under 100 people, and we went out of our way to be nice to you.[/quote]

Yes he spoke with me for about an hour, telling me how I was not being responsible because I wasn't using his product, the only product in the world (according to him) that would do the job. Sorry if I don't consider that overly nice.

Not only did you write us a bad check for the service fees (from a closed account), we still reshipped you a new unit and reprogrammed it to your custom specifications at no cost.[/quote]

Yes I had a screwup with my bank. I got it corrected and you got your money. I had decided to return the product before Bruce Sr even called me because I couldn't get the GPS reciever to work with the alarm I chose. I even told him several time it was a good product, but wouldn't work for me. What "special reprogrammed" unit do you speak of? My dealer didn't tell me about that if it was received.

If I remember correctly wasn't it your company that threatened me with legal action as the initial notice about the check?

November 16, 2007

(Personal information removed)

You are hereby notified that a check numbered 4034, in the face amount of $175.00, issued by you on November 1, 2007, drawn upon U.S. Bank N.A. and payable to GPS Protected, has been dishonored. Pursuant to Florida Law you have 15 days from the date of this notice to tender payment of the full amount of such check plus a service charge of $30, if the face value exceeds $50 but does not exceed $300. The total amount due is $205.00.

Unless this amount is paid in full within the time specified above, the holder of such check may turn over the dishonored check and all other available information relating to this incident to the State Attorney for criminal prosecution. You may be additionally liable in a civil action for triple the amount of the check, but in no case less than $50, together with the amount of the check, as service charge, courts costs, reasonable attorney fees, and incurred bank fees, as provided in s. 68.065, Florida Statutes.

Please remit your payment via certified bank check or money order immediately to avoid further action. Should you have any questions please contact our billing department directly at (866) 963-2165 ext. 204.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Bruce Banko II
Chairman & CEO
GPS Protected[/quote]

The fact of the matter is you paid for the service with a BAD CHECK, then got angry when we asked you to cover the bad check. You then decided to return the unit because you were angry at us for trying to collect on that bad check.[/quote]

I make good on my commitments! I made good on this one too, and have nothing to show for it but someone in Florida wanting to smear me on the net? But thanks for the insight on the business practices of your company anyway. I'll just have to chalk this one up to a bad decision that I'll never repeat, or suggest to others.

BTW. I also notice that you never even acknowledge what I said about the product. AS for me being <div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
not the brightest[/quote], maybe I'm not but I do know when I experience bad customer service.

Nice information and very impressive post. I have a very good experience with gps tracking system and now i am also working on making its software so if someone is interested then contact with me.

Back