Phantom Tracking Systems

Buzzy

Registered
Motorcycle Tracking Systems

Back in September I have my 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 stolen, and I ended up buying a 2009 Busa. I have been looking into various anti theft devices and do you any of you guys possibly have any feedback say on Lo jack, phantom, or others tracking devices?

I understand that if they want to steal your bike, they will steal it, this just might help recover it.

Thanks!

-Buzzy

Last edited:
heard lojack was pretty cool, and the police actually have compatible tracking equipment. Never heard of Phantom before, but ill check it out just to see and compare.

Park in a locked garage. If you live in a scary neighbourhood,,, there will always be the chance for theft, protected or not.

they make a few products that allow you to track the bike or any vehicle from your computer. small box you can hide in the bike. This way you know where she is and could indicate to the police where it is or........... :guns:

I had a bike stolen awhile back. No fun! Knowing that u worked hard to get the stuff u have and for someone to just come and take it. I have a 08 and I had a LOJACK installed(early warning) . I later installed an alarm system and now I'm going to buy a tracking system. You can never have enough in my opinion. Good luck!

they make a few products that allow you to track the bike or any vehicle from your computer. small box you can hide in the bike. This way you know where she is and could indicate to the police where it is or........... :guns:

Link(s) pls

Locked garage, bike cover, rotor lock, alarm system. Make sure your local law enforcement can help with tracking systems. Lojack, etc. would be worthless in my area.......

Thanks for the input. My bike is garage kept and we live in a great neighborhood. I am looking into a tracking system, I just need to figure out which one!

I had a bike stolen awhile back. No fun! Knowing that u worked hard to get the stuff u have and for someone to just come and take it. I have a 08 and I had a LOJACK installed(early warning) . I later installed an alarm system and now I'm going to buy a tracking system. You can never have enough in my opinion. Good luck!

Just watch your battery drain with the features.

Back