Congrats to MC Mustang

Congratz Major, from an ol' Navy Vet

Salute.jpg

Sir,Congratulations and thankyou for your committment to the security of our Nation and the hardship your family endures,it would have been an Honor to serve under You.Semper Fi.
beerchug.gif

Way cool Shawn.. Congrats to you and your family.. You deserve it Sir..
bowdown.gif

Congratulations Shawn!! Everyone pretty much said what I was going to above and I dont want to copy all of there great appreciation of what you do for all of us but..
Thanks for what you do for all of us everyday in many different facets. I have to say you are the first Major I have ever known or should I say know through a Hayabusa board. That is a big accomplishment and I am sure you are very proud of yourself for it as it is well deserved. This country would be a much better place if it had more people like you and Cap and the great bunch of people who gather here and share the common interest. This is like coming to another world or something. Then I would go out to a store and get a door slammed in your face because someone wouldn't hesitate for 1/2 second to hold it open for you to get there and grab it, you know what I mean. I am generalizing but you get the idea. People go way out of there way each and everyday to help others and you are one who overseas and continues to do so also. Great job and well deserved Shawn!! Enjoy the new rank my friend!

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Awsome news!!! Congrtas Major, you will continue to be a great leader I have no doubt
bowdown.gif

Guys, again - Thank you. I don't know what to say to you all. I really appreciate your comments - the neat thing is that I get a lot from all of you guys - I get the same help and encouragement that you all do; we do it for each other. I have met some great people through the board - this really is an amazing place. Any board that you read claims that they are the best board there is and the best site on the internet! I suppose, as a matter of perspective, that may be true - but I have a few friends that as involved or more than I am in thier online communities - and they scoff at some of the stuff that we do for each other; they have also said that they would have shut down for a lot less than what this board has made it through. I got a phone call from a guy that I met at a local bike night about 8 months ago. He called me, because I he had seen my autocom setup and some other mods and couldn't find any information about it... so he dug up my number to ask me. I told him that there was one source of information that has either given me the idea or the how to for everything that I have done to Bessie; this place.

As far as the promotion. I honestly think my wife was more excited about it than I was - she has been there for every thing that I have done in the Marine Corps with the exception of Graduating Boot Camp.

But - If I have been successful at all in the Marine Corps it is because of this - I try to work with people who are very good at what they do, and I stay out of their way; never forgetting that my success is on thier backs - they are my foundation.

My job as an officer is to make sure that the people who work with me don't have anything to worry about EXCEPT doing thier job.

Thank you all again.

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 22 2007,13:54) Congratulations Shawn. As already said this is a postion that you have EARNED.

It is an honor knowing you on here, will be even more so once I get to shake your hand at the bash.

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

super.gif
SEMPER FI DEVILDOG AND KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING JOB YOUR DOING AS A MARINE, AN OFFICER AND GREAT PERSON!! OOOH RAH

W E T D O W N ..... V E G A S ....

W E T D O W N .... V E G A S ....

W E T D O W N ..... V E G A S ....

W E T D O W N .... V E G A S ....

Awesome shawn I knew you would get it. Congrats your troops will benefit from your good fortune.

Cool man!! Congratulations!! Thank you for your service to protect us civilians against terror and all of the nut-cases in this creul world. You guys do a terrific job!

THANK YOU!!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Back