Congrats to MC Mustang

Congrats Shawn. Now you will have to dig up all those old "Major Dad" shows so your kids will know how to act.

On a serious note, its one hell of an accomplishment to thrive and promote in a service that sends great troops home everyday because they dont make the cut for reenlistment. They keep only the best........they promote only the elite. From an Army man.......Semper Fi

beerchug.gif
congratualtions.
i am proud of you and all that serve this great country.
from just reading your post on here i know your a great and caring individual.
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Congratulations! Thanks for your hard work & dedication. Thanks to your wife for her support & patience too!!

You know, I don't know if I had shared this here before... here is how small a world it is and how much smaller the board is.
What do Devil Dog, GunnyBusa and MC Mustang all have in common besides being Marines? We were all selected for SSgt on the same board in 1997. It is a small world afterall!

Again - Thank you all!

Very nice, Shawn!

Thanks for your service and God Bless the Corps.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 25 2007,10:59) You know, I don't know if I had shared this here before... here is how small a world it is and how much smaller the board is.
What do Devil Dog, GunnyBusa and MC Mustang all have in common besides being Marines? We were all selected for SSgt on the same board in 1997. It is a small world afterall!

Again - Thank you all!
Now I know where you got your name Sir! Mustangers are ALWAYS the best Officers!
beerchug.gif

Congrats, Shawn! A well deserved, hard-earned honor! I am proud to know you and I thank you for your service to our Country!

bowdown.gif

Back