Big thanks to mc mustang

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I was expecting 1 shirt. I think Pacman had a hand in it aswell,not sure thou.

So, I tear open the package,there is not one shirt.

There is 2. Plus 2 ballcaps, 2 very cool ballcaps. Plus 2 flags,some decals,and some badges,and a sheet of stamps(Distinguished Marines). 20 very cool stamps.

The flag is very cool,It shows I outrank the Captain.(1 star,Marine Corps Brigadier General...2 stars Marine Corps Major General ). Take that, Captain Doug
tounge.gif

HOW COOL IS THIS. Thanks Shawn. WOW.

I'm blown away by the board yet again.

Don't know what else to say... THANKS. RSD.

I love that stuff. One of the hats is NAPRA naval air pacific repair activity has what appears to be a Corsair flying right at you over the insignia....very sweet. That will go awesome with my Gunnybusa Magicians shirt.

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
there are some realy cool people here 1
you got that right. Its time for some thinning out.

The tollerance for crummy people and their lousy posts has been lowered....again.

This place rocks. Should we have to tollerate the jerks that come along every so often NO,and we're not going to.

We'll let them hang around a bit, for comic relief...but then...

you got that right.  Its time for some thinning out.

The tollerance for crummy people and their lousy posts has been lowered....again.

This place rocks. Should we have to tollerate the jerks that come along every so often NO,and we're not going to.

We'll let them hang around a bit, for comic relief...but then...

Nice job guys. Good to see YOU back Rub.

Love the rotory wing! I also realy like that Suk shirt, but most of all its good to see Unkal back.

Rubbah - glad to see you back! I'm just glad you finally got it...I was getting worried.
Thanks again for all you have done for the board... especially recently!

Back