Big thanks to Devil Dog!

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I just have to thank Vinny for the package that I just got from him. I know now that all of the .org members hadd something to do with this. You guys and gals truely are a great bunch of people. Thank you so much. the package was great. It had a football, 4 magazines, a cool box of cigars complete with matches and a cutter (which I have been out of for 2 weeks), a H.org T-shirt, the movie "The Doctor, Texas Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid" about the first Moto Gp race at Laguna Seca, and a few Marine things. Vinny, thanks for putting this together and thanks to everyone who had a hand in it.

Jeremy

Good to hear from you...hope everything is going well for you
biggrin.gif

Vinny is good peeps, glad we were able to send you a little something to pass the time
wink.gif

To JEREMY........ THIS WAS FROM THE ORG!!!!!!  Not just me.  Many people came together to support you and your effort over there.  All I did was sit back and do a little leg work shopping.  It was a blast to do this for you.  Here is the original link.

DD

Great job DD. We all put a few dollars in the kitty, buy you did all the work. I'm really glad the package was finally received.

(Copperone @ Dec. 10 2006,09:04) Great job DD.  We all put a few dollars in the kitty, buy you did all the work.   I'm really glad the package was  finally received.
I was getting worried. It took almost a month to get there. I was gonna start looking for the ins. rcpt.....who knows where that it at.
crazy.gif

Glad it all worked out and we all did something good for Jeremy.

DD

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 10 2006,07:44) To JEREMY........ THIS WAS FROM THE ORG!!!!!!  Not just me.  Many people came together to support you and your effort over there.  All I did was sit back and do a little leg work shopping.  It was a blast to do this for you.  Here is the original link.

DD
Yeah a lot of people chipped in...but YOU made it happen
beerchug.gif

Back