Devil Dog is 35!

(heavybusa @ Jan. 28 2007,17:59)
(Lamb busa @ Jan. 28 2007,20:51)
(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 28 2007,17:48)
(Lamb busa @ Jan. 28 2007,17:47) nice surprise face!
Want me to post up the one with him crying?
sad.gif
Was it a sad cry or a "i love yous guys" cry
rock.gif
I luv u !
laugh.gif

Looks like a bunch of trouble if you ask me
laugh.gif

But, awesome to see some org members get together and celebrate the old guy's birthday
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif
Happy belated birthday DD!!!
bowdown.gif

I am truely moved and humbled by the surprise party Saturday. Well...not-so-surprised but definately humbled to say the least.

For so much time and effort expended on me truely shows the quality of friends which I made here on the .Org

BA drove 450 miles each way...., Gunny drove....freakin' 1.5 hours at least....Mr. and Mrs T-Fox showed up from Fresno too!!!!

Lamb Busa and his G/F were there plus my neighbors, family and fellow Marines......

In addition...MCM in Florida having a big role in the evolution.....

Unbelievable!!!!!

The more I think about it...the more shocked I am.

Can't Forget Amy.....who put up with my crap for the last month trying to keep this thing a secret..... I love you Babe!!

To all who participated.....you are my lifelong friends......Anytime Anywhere!!!!

DD

That's great - now where's the pics!?!
laugh.gif

Nice gifts Vinny. Rear sets look really great on the bike. You're gonna love the throttle meister.

BELIEVE ME...it's hard to keep a secret from Vinny...if you've heard the story about the Pazzo's...you'd know what I mean!  
mad.gif

Anyway, it's real nice to be able to put faces to the names on here...well...I knew Gunny's from years ago!  

A big thanks to everyone who helped me on this one...I
know it means a lot to Vinny....so I'll let him hand around here a little while longer...although I don't know about going ridin with Lamb anymore...
crazy.gif

Oh and by the way...I heard about this one and just have to throw it out there...

CHARLES...this one is for you!!!!  (We missed you guys)

smileyexhibit.gif

(booties_1 @ Jan. 29 2007,19:23) BELIEVE ME...it's hard to keep a secret from Vinny...if you've heard the story about the Pazzo's...you'd know what I mean!  
mad.gif

Anyway, it's real nice to be able to put faces to the names on here...well...I knew Gunny's from years ago!  

A big thanks to everyone who helped me on this one...I
know it means a lot to Vinny....so I'll let him hand around here a little while longer...although I don't know about going ridin with Lamb anymore...
crazy.gif

Oh and by the way...I heard about this one and just have to throw it out there...

CHARLES...this one is for you!!!!  (We missed you guys)

smileyexhibit.gif

Hey, just because we almost got caught at 3 times the speed limit doesn't mean he can't ride with me anymore!
Sorry AMY! Lamb apologizes 1,000 times and throws flowers in your general direction!
biggrin.gif

Back