From devil dog

booties_1

Registered
Hi all! This is Amy, Devil Dog's (Vinny's) girlfriend. I just wanted to post a message to you all that he is fine and doing well. He is about 1/2 way into his deployment and we are anxiously awaiting his return! He's not very happy that he cannot log on to here...that was one of the first things he told me about!

I'm sorry I haven't updated anything until now, but I have been extremely busy here without him. I will try to keep you all updated more often.

Thanks, booties...
smile.gif

Hope the rest of the time flies by quickly....glad to hear that he's safe.

Hurry on home, DD!!!
beerchug.gif

Well.. at least one arm isnt bigger than the other.....  
wow.gif

did I say that outloud?  
biggrin.gif
I shouldn't say this on here, but I sent him a "gag" gift.  This is too funny...

I went to one of those shops and got him a blow up midget...he should be getting it any day now!  OMG!  I can't wait to see what he says!  
baaa.gif
Bwah ha ha!!!

A blow up midget!!

oooops I mean.. " a vertically challenged blow up person"

BWAH HA HA HA!!! ehem.. sorry.. couldnt resist..

dog.jpg

Well.. at least one arm isnt bigger than the other.....  
wow.gif

did I say that outloud?  
biggrin.gif
I shouldn't say this on here, but I sent him a "gag" gift.  This is too funny...

I went to one of those shops and got him a blow up midget...he should be getting it any day now!  OMG!  I can't wait to see what he says!  
baaa.gif
Oh yeah.. and I will bet he will be hitting it.. ehem I mean getting it in a few days....
wow.gif

JUST KIDDING VINNY!!
biggrin.gif

(he is so kicking my a$$ when he gets back.. I can sense it
down.gif
)

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Well, what else does an NDI guy have to do? It ain't like he works or anything! (j/k) (no, maybe not)
tounge.gif

P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like if we got rid of the letters Q and R....
Sorry it is late

He got his midget!!! Uh...vertically challenged blow up doll....

he told me that I ain't right and he said he's gonna pimp it out. "You pop it, you patch it"

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Yes...I didn't want to be too mean...I think her name is mimi or somthing like that...I'll ask him to send pics. JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Back