Devil Dog is 35!

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Vinny (Devil Dog) turned 35 on the 27th and his girl *tried* to throw him a surprise party!! Lamb is in town so it was easy for me to make it! However BABUSA does not live in town and was here! 480 miles or so from his house to the party location! That man is some kinda freak! 8 hours on the road to come to a friends b-day party! AWESOME
jump9.gif

Thrasher Fox made it to the party, he was actually in town for work! Great to see you again! His wife Tina was fun to talk with, and she made the 5-6 hour trip!
GUNNY BUSA brought his whole crew down from the high desrt area. Nice to see you again also!!
Really the point Lamb is trying to make is if you live within 8 hours of San Diego, and you weren't here, what have you done to make Vinny's life better! J/K!

vinny_35__4.jpg

If you notice the bike behind Vinnys busa, a honda , is down!!!! The rider is just fine though!!!

Vinny has lots of friends and the room at the El Toritos was pretty hoppin!
Here is a pic of his son with some friends!

vinny_35__5.jpg

Vinny is a great story teller and the stories about BA having to stop Devil dog from purchasing some rear sets which BA had already purchased for Vinny were priceless!

Here is a pic of Rich holding court with booties1, Vinny and Gunny listening in!  Amy (booties1) put alot of work into this party and Vinny was just doing whatever he could to ruin the *surprise* that she spent so much time trying to hide....................................hilarious!!!

vinny_35_2.jpg

Another photo of some clowns crammed into a corner!
Other guys took some photos, so expect some better shots later! BTW! Vinny received some Gilles rear sets from the boys at the .org. The man also got some Pazzo levers from his girl!...................she is so cute
biggrin.gif

vinny_35__1.jpg

glad you guys had a great time
beerchug.gif
thanks for sharing the pics

Nice pics! Vinny, I wish I could have been there... sounds like you guys had a great time. great job to Amy for keeping the whole thing quiet - and sorry about lying to you about Josh on those rearsets.... I was just trying to keep you from buying them before the weekend...
smile.gif

Back