Props to Devil Dog

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to say thanks to Vinny for the Christmas present he sent me..

Not sure how I rated but I received a pair of kick a$$ sun glasses jus before Christmas.....

they were something I was wanting to get.. not sure how he knew.. I don't remember if I ever said anything to him or on the board.. but they are awesome...

So thanks Vinny... I owe ya
wink.gif

maybe your Avatar freaked him out.
wow.gif
 Just kidding
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136175717 -->

uploaded_eyeL.jpg

Just bought a pair myself. I like the detachable foam "gasket" thing that provides a seal and keeps them from getting too close to your eyelashes. Very slick design
cool.gif

He's a good guy....wonder where he's been hidin?

Go Marines...and MC MUSTANG! Don't know if I mentioned yet but me and the guys at the station loved the racing action...Faster!
cool.gif

I think you rate top notch as an anti-spammer agent, T-Fox...
tounge.gif

Mebbe you hung up on him at one point in time? J/K, bro....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Well if you would have identified yourself instead of sounding like a sales person maybe I wouldnt have hung up on you!! :p

Sorry again about that Pacman.. I get sales calls on my cell phone often and I have gotten real tired of it.. when I asked you who it was and you hesitated... I just thought.. "ok, another sales person.. click"

biggrin.gif

sorry again
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Well if you would have identified yourself instead of sounding like a sales person maybe I wouldnt have hung up on you!! :p

Sorry again about that Pacman.. I get sales calls on my cell phone often and I have gotten real tired of it.. when I asked you who it was and you hesitated... I just thought.. "ok, another sales person.. click"

biggrin.gif

sorry again
sad.gif
Heheh...no worries, bro.
cool.gif
I was like: "Hey...this is--- *CLICK* --.....pac. Hello? Hello?!? Ron? Damnit..."
laugh.gif

I thought it was kinda funny. No worries at all.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back