Just chattin' with gunny,we both agree

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I have been blown away by the kindness and generosity of the board members here so many times...

IT'S UNREAL.

-shortly after my crash,a brand new XBox shows up on my doorstep,given to me by Juggler.Total surprise.

-Dave(BusaMan 24/7) in Ireland surprised me with an' awesome football jersey(which he had made) a beer mug(in silver),Guinness stuff,key chains,a whole box full of goodies.

-McMustang(Shawn) sends me a cool care package,full of Suzuki shirts,war memorabilia,hats,stickers,badges,flags,stamps....

-When my Malamute/Wolf died on me last year I received a framed picture of him,done up for me by Vabusa(Michelle).

-After my crash I received 500.oo US from Shenoyp(Shenoy) in India.

-from my Florida friends Gjoker and the "artist formerly know as: TheKatsMeow" I received a Seahawks gift pack.Cup,towel,bumper sticker,...you name it.

-from Jin(our Moscow artist) I got a cool 1-of-a-kind drawing of a Moto GP racer.

-who could forget Doug(Our Captain and Mrs.Captain) they gave me 1000.oo dollars. Ya,a grand. A thousand smackers which made our(the HouseMouse and I) trip to Vegas possible.

-Gunny. Gunny sent Ol' Rubb cool Marine Corps gear.Gunny is a huge asset to this board. He's good people.

-Shortboarder. He fixed me up with a cool picture of my Dad,with an' awesome veteran background. The guy has skills,and he shared them.

-Big Gerry...gave me a put-together Hayabusa model.Proudly displayed on my mantle.

-there were dozens of folks that donated to the "Crushed Rubbah" fund,after I got smoked by them drunks. The total was between 500.oo-1000.oo bucks (500 at least,according to Stole my Cache). NEVER GOT IT THOU. It was stolen by Cache.YES,the former Hayabusa.Org "Manager"...as he liked to call himself. (Dont worry,Rubb will exact justice on him one day).

-can't say his name....I was sworn to secrecy. Thanks Bro.Awesome gift.

-can't say his name....I was sworn to secrecy,yet again.Thanks.

- BIG thanks to BaBusa...he snatched up and paid our bar bill before we could even think about it.(about 400 bucks worth)

-GIANT care package from Keith(Revlis) after my crash. Way cool GSXR history t-shirt,hat,candy,coffee,WOW.

- very neat t-shirts from GMbusa. Yamahor(Ben) had his hand in it.Thanks men.

- BIG thanks to Doug(Truwrecks) for helping me and my sister.

-HUGE thank you to BaBusa again....mailed me the steel subframe.

-THANK YOU to GRABBER(Grabntwist) for parts. I wont mention yer real name....now thats LOVE.

- heartfelt thanks to BLKBLU04. Dave and his wife Sandie are a definate "class act". They sent the HouseMouse and I out for dinner and drinks on them. Thanks guys...awesome evening.

-T-Fox.(Ron) Big help on the phone one night.PLUS +. Forever in your debt. Time is a prescious comodity. You spent some of it on me. I tried to repay,but grabbing yer a55 in Vegas seemed to benefit me,more than you. hahaahhahhaaaahhaa.

-Pacman. What can I say. Brothers to the end.

DISCLAIMER:

I have had severe blows to the head. I have forgotten some folks...I know it.

Everything that was given to me means alot and is listed in no particular order.

Let me say that again:

DISCLAIMER:

I have had severe blows to the head. I have forgotten some folks...I know it.

Everything that was given to me means alot and is listed in no particular order.

Just wanted to say thanks. Thats all. Thanks.

Andy. (RSD,Rubb,Rubbersidedown)

Keep the Rubber Side Down. I mean that.

wink.gif
T'was nothin, you big 'ol bastid.
biggrin.gif

No fair grabbin ass in Hawaii, though.
tounge.gif

Your're a good man Rub. Anything, anytime for the .org family. Many have helped me out as well.

Hey ya BUM....I already got it somewhere, but PM me your addy
rock.gif

I've got some shiat to send to ya
wow.gif

Oh by the way your welcome
biggrin.gif

I was just trying to get you off the board Andy
tounge.gif
I coulnt get a word in edge wise

Glad you liked my a55 Andy lol  

Yeah.. this board is cool.. it really does seem like a big family very often....  you can count on a lot of people here...

There are people on here that live all the way across the country that would do more for me than my next door neighbor would..

Well it is probably because the next door neighbor gets tired of the loud music, wild parties. shamless donkey acts in the front yard but you get the idea
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148524453 -->

smile.gif
Wasn't Nothin. Known ya for 3 years now? Least I could do for family.

Andy... Anything for a friend... Got something else up my sleeve eventually.
biggrin.gif

Or is what you want down my pants? I'm just wondering after you grabbing Ron's a55... I have queery's about you now. (get it? QUEERy's? I crack myself up)
tounge.gif

Andy... Anything for a friend... Got something else up my sleeve eventually.
biggrin.gif

Or is what you want down my pants? I'm just wondering after you grabbing Ron's a55... I have queery's about you now. (get it? QUEERy's? I crack myself up)
tounge.gif
The funny thing was is the look Andy had on his face. when he grabbed a handfull of my a55 he had this shocked look on his face at the hardness of it..

Then he realized it was my wallet he grabbed lol

Anytime Andy. Its good to know you bro. You've helped so many on this board its about time you get a little payback.
smile.gif

Well Rubbah, I would send you anything as long as you don't show the pic of you in a skirt again...
laugh.gif
You're a good guy yourself Rubb.

I was telling a guy yesterday about the generosity on this board; he's got a Blackbird and secretly worships my Busa but won't admit it
laugh.gif

I am always amazed at how much like family this place feels...I'm sure there are other boards that are similar, but none that are the same...

I've rec'd busa hats from both RSD and PDBusa, got a great discount on a PCIII from sageronin, yamahor gave me a Muzzy fan he won before he got a Busa and refuses to take it back now that he has one
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
the flowers when my grandfather passed away (sageronin again), the flowers and $ from so many here when I lost my Maggie girl (I still have that $; hubby and I want to use it for a weekend getaway which we desperately need)...a keychain from sageronin (DJ is too nice...)...JT2 sent me an awesome kanji decal that is on the window of my Mustang as I type
biggrin.gif
The support and kind words from so many whenever things have been tough in my little world mean more than you'll ever know...

I'm sure I'm forgetting something someone did...just so many random acts of kindness on here; it's great knowing all of you...
smile.gif

*sappy moment coming*  LOL  In all honesty, owning my Hayabusa is great, but it's made even more so by just knowing we've got this place to come to, knowing so many of you...I love you man... *sniff*  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

In the words of another hair challenged man of yesteryear... "Who loves ya, Baby?"
wink.gif

T'was nothin cuzz.............
smile.gif
there is definitely a lot of supercool human beings on this board..

We are but pons in this great game of life.....
wink.gif
and its nice to be able to put a smile on someone's face.................

yamahor gave me a Muzzy fan he won before he got a Busa and refuses to take it back now that he has one
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

It is cool to come on here and know all these people across the world better than I know my neighbors. It's like I have family in Ireland, Canada, Australia, California, Washington.... You get the idea.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back