Congrats to MC Mustang

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
To all who shall see these presents, greeting

Know ye that reposing special trust and confidence in the: patriotism, valor, fidelity, and abilities of <table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>MC MUSTANG</table>  I do appoint this officer a <table style=filter:glow(color=GOLD)>MAJOR</table> in the United States Marine Corps.
This officer will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto belonging.

And I do strictly charge and require those officers and other personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as is due an officer of this grade and position. And this officer is to observe and follow orders and directions, from time to time, as may be given by the President of the United States of America, or other superior officers acting in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.

This commission is to continue in force during the pleasure of the President of the United States of America under the provisions of those public laws relating to officers of the Armed Forces of the United States of America and the component thereof in which this appointment is made.

Done at the City of Washington done in the year of our Lord two thousand and seven, and of the Independence of the United States of America, the two hundred and thirty-first.

By the President

Signed Donald C. Winter, Secretary of the Navy

Signed James T. Conway, Commandant of the Marine Corps"

Congrats Shawn
beerchug.gif

Congratulations Major! What an honor to be associated with you on this board. Please accept my personal and heartfelt thanks for your service to our country and to me as a citizen.

FlagEagle010.jpg

Congrats Shawn. An honor well deserved! Thank You for your outstanding service protecting us.
beerchug.gif

(dmrowe @ Feb. 22 2007,13:21) Congratulations Major!  What an honor to be associated with you on this board.  Please accept my personal and heartfelt thanks for your service to our country and to me as a citizen.

FlagEagle010.jpg
I could not have said it better myself..... Shawn you are a man of integrity and I am a better man for having known you.... Congratulations.....

Wow. Very nice comments all! I won't put it on for a few months, but I recieved the message this morning that I am one of the 690 Captains selected for promotion to Major. I am still in a little bit of shock, kind of feels like I won something.

Thank you all.

Shawn

Hey Major, does this mean more money for mods to the busa??

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Congrads  
beerchug.gif
, YA know Tradition says you SPEND your first months salary increase at the Promotion Party  
all_coholic.gif

jump9.gif

Congrads again  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
 :

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back