Communication,Music,bike to bike setup.Try this on

2quik

Donating Member
Registered
Hi all im taking the time out to write this mini -review cause i see so many of you guys and (gals ) take the time out to help out on a lot of topics and advice most of what i have used (Thanks ) any way i bought this IMC motorcom setup from Americade and was really skeptical about the quality a most of you well know you get what you pay for and i have had some cheap setups in the past (just short of 2 cans with a string lol).. well some of you know that the big brands like {Autocom, Chatterbox,& J&M which don't get me wrong they all sound great but letting go of $300-500 for a setup is a little steep ,,,well here goes i bought the MIT-100 for ($150) ands it includes 4 headsets 2 for open helmets 2 for closed which all velcro in to ear spots very nice and velcro mike or boom mike also easy , this wires in to your batt. easy i mounted it under gas tank so wires come up through by fork. ,,it has bike to bike using a motorola or midland ,or talk about radio . (although have not tried this part im waiting for my friend to get his . this has hookups for cell phone whichs overides radio and you can answer , hookups for MP-3 player or cass.or CD. ,,,, Now on the road My wife and myself took off for a morning trip ( ohh by the way the helmets have a din plug that removes at base of helmet with a stretch wire thats plenty long i keep the mp3 player in the tank bag works great.. here we go ridin along with the music going and she starts talking and the volume cuts in half as soon as we stop talking up goes the volume (nice ). we went 50,60 70 80mph.. and were talking normal (no screaming here ) as you start to hit 85mph or higher (Helmet Turbulance kicks in ) you can still here music and each other but quality degrades,, at 110mph is the where helmet nosie is to much but then again i don't spend much time at the speed ,,and as far as music quality goes i was surprised that it sounded pretty good considering speaker size at least they had some bass not like (all tinny sounding ) well in any case this system is well worth the price and works well ..here is the site to check it out ...imc-communication.com hope this helps ..

Back