Colorado Day 5, Time to come home

Hope you guys enjoyed the Peak. When I saw you guys walking into the summit house I was completely and pleasantly surprised. My day ended later on that evening when I completed the 26 mile hike up and back. Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.

Hope you guys enjoyed the Peak. When I saw you guys walking into the summit house I was completely and pleasantly surprised. My day ended later on that evening when I completed the 26 mile hike up and back. Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.

You were surprised, so was I. :laugh: We were heading to Royal Gorge and made a last minute detour.

After lunch we turned south on I-25 and headed for Raton New Mexico where we would pick up 412 and then to Tulsa. We rolled in about 4:30 this morning. What a trip. I had great time with some great friends. So lets recap:

Durnago, 4- Corners, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and of course Colorado. The million dollar highway, Breckenridge, Wolf Creek Pass, Hoosier Pass, crossed the Continental Divide at least 4 times, got to meet busabobh and GoAWOL, Pikes Peak, except for my stupid knife thing, no accidents, no mishaps, no tickets, greats shopping, great food, Shane will be buying a corbin rear seat and back rest very soon, and an all around wonderful trip. Shane and Marie thank you for taking the time to go with us. Bob and Sean, thank you for taking the time to share a meal with us and meet in Breckenridge.
Guys, if you have the chance, get out. Go meet people and see this wonderful country. Life is too short to only dream of doing the things you want to do. I cant believe how lucky I am to have all the friends, my wonderful wife, this amazing machine that we all love so much, and to put it all together and share with people we care about. What a life. :cheerleader:

No NO NO there bro, We are thanking yall:laugh:

Back