Colorado or bust....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
It was a tight race but Colorado nudged out Arkansas for the Meet-n-greet by a couple of votes! I've heard suggestions for Two Holidays (The fourth & Memorial day)... I've also heard the month of August during the MC ralley. Lets put our heads together and start making some Final choices about When and Where... Plus, it might be nice to know who's in!
Pen me in right now.. Ks is coming to Co.

I vote for the month of August, any weekend.

The GP race is the weekend after the 4th of July. Might not be the best for attendance by folks attending the race. Probably August would be better and less chance of thunderstorms in Colorado also.

A lot of us are planning to attend Laguna Seca the weekend following the 4th of July. That wouldn't be a good choice. I'm personally planning on attending Myrtle Beach for Memorial Day weekend, so I'm out of either one of those. If it's set for mid- to late August, then you can pencil me in...
biggrin.gif

Can't do July I am racing the Pikes Peak Hill Climb and won't have the time or money to do 2 trips so close together.

Lets look at August.

We've got one week to pick a month, followed by one week to pick the dates...
Get in on the action

KS....ask the moderators to create a "Meet & Greet" category where all of the threads and polls can be found. Otherwise people will miss some of these threads. I did this with Laguna and it worked out well.

ok I voted Aug. gonna haveta see how things shape up with work/vacation time.before I can be 110% sure I will be there but it sounds like a great time and I've always wanted to ride out there. Its just FAAAARRRRRRRRR from home.

Just to start a side pot here, is anyone from the East Coast going? Wanna trailer in together? I have a decent sized truck we can pile in for the drive, share driving time and get there faster
cool.gif

Back