Cold Weather Ride

Damn i am glad i live in Florida!  
biggrin.gif
Why? Does the temp not go down in Florida when you make long trips north?

Ozz keep checking the road conditions, I know the get snow in the passes on the 5 between Redding and Grants Pass.

Ski goves with thin rubber gloves inside of them works good for your hands.

All very good advice...thanks valium for the offer, man thats awsome of you...
bowdown.gif
I think I can score the packs at the hunting shop here. I will for sure be gett'in some.

scootergirl, very good advice, the highest point I must cross is about 2000 ft.or so...and ya, ice is on my mind but I think I should be o.k...the couple of passes I have to go over are fairly short distances, does'ent take to long, so I think I can get thru it o.k. but I will keep your words in mind when I cross. I know this could be a bit of risk in the cold but honestly I kinda of enjoy the challange.
smile.gif

Tio Loco, I hear ya about the fog...I rode to work today in some and it aint no fun. I have an even colder ride home tonight so I can sorta gage how it will be to some extent. I am gonna be watch'in the weather real close before I leave and if it turns out to be the pea soup varity I think I will abort...that's just to dangerous for me.
cool.gif

GSXTacy, I already have one...that puppy is going with me for sure.

ike, thanks for the link on widder.

Thanks Gunny, I will definitely be check'in the conditions...I'm just hope'in its gone to be fair.
wink.gif

Thanks Glyn, we have a new shop here in town called Throttle Wear and I plan on drop'in some coin there for some new gloves and maybe a vest to this weekend.
cool.gif

Busa Wizard, Drive my cage, thats blasphemy
biggrin.gif
just kidd'in...if the weather don't hold the cage it will be...(please Al Roker, tell me what I want to hear).
laugh.gif

And again, thankyou so much for your advice all...I will take some photo's on this ride to share when I get home...now if the weather holds i'm off on the 26th for Merlin Oregon.....
beerchug.gif
brothers and sisters
tounge.gif
smile.gif

cool.gif

smile.gif

have fun on your way home rob its cold and starting to get foggy its allready 39F outside bur.
wow.gif
yeah the fog stucked this morning

Thanks John and I will talk to ya saturday...hope you will be able to make on sunday...have fun at the cycle show and take some photo's if ya can.

39 F already?
wow.gif

i will take my digital cam.sunday should be good.whatch out for crazy cagers. i passed one reading with his lights on in his car on I-80 reading and driving stupid people.

If you go have a safe trip and be very careful. I just got out of the way of a huge patch of ice across a lane yesterday. I cleared it by about 4 inches. Lucky I gave myself enough room between me and the car in front of me to be able to see it just in time. Today I made sure I was even more careful. Be safe and have fun.

Back