Cold weather riding

Ok, here is my $27 dollars secret.... Heated Grip Kit - Heated Grips & Accessories - A to B Utilities :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear Very easy to install, and the low/high switch works great....:beerchug: I used to have heated gloves but they feel bulky.... with these heated grips you can still use your normal gloves and your hands will always be toasty.....:thumbsup:
i was doing a search for heated grips and saw your post for these so i figure i will give it a shot. i had "Hot Grips" on my gen1 and they were great but i couldn't keep my oem grips. i figure for $27 what do i have to lose. :beerchug:

lows of 44? lows here in NC have been 25-28 highs in the mid 40s. you got some nice weather where your at and your getting cold? 45 and up is great riding weather for this time of year!

Simple answer NO to both of the threads questions.
Your battling mother nature. I rode thru four winters in CT. After having just moved from TN it was frickin cold up there. But as a 16yr being stuck home with the rents sucked so I wrapped up and rode. At the time all I had was like a forty foot long scarf my mom would wrap around me after putting on my lid. It was so tight I could barely move my head ! My hands were always cold no matter what. For my body I simply took about a quarter to half inch of newspaper and placed it in between my sweater and jacket. Poor mans solution but believe me newspaper inside your jacket will stop the wind from cutting thru period and is decent insulation so it keeps the body heat in. Try it , it keeps you from having to load up on the clothes.

Short answer to your questions and best solution is......
MOVE TO FLORIDA......
you will be warm riding in January ! :rofl:

40 degrees I thought you said cold:moon::rofl: I use tour master winter gloves with handwarmers inside down to 20 degrees after 100 miles it gets numb and I don't feel it amymore:rofl: The salt starts flying so I quit for the year:laugh:

As far as anti fog solutions get Fog Tech, it's the only one that works. I use the bottle not the wipes.

What I use for cold weather riding.

Gerbing heated jacket liner
Gerbing's Heated Clothing // Heated Jacket Liner

Alpinestars Balaclava
Touring Winter Balaclava - Alpinestars Official Store

PinLock visor anitfog
Pinlock Antifog Inserts

I have heavy winter riding gloves
Bristol Leather: a division of Creations Jez
But I'm going to spring for a set of these heated gloves.
Buy Now: Heated Gloves for Motorcyclists- Powerlet | Pashnit Moto Products

Under the leather riding pants I wear.
Multi Pant - Baselayer|HH_One - Men - Snow & outdoor - Helly Hansen.com

Hope this helps

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

what do you know about cold weather riding in Nova Scotia?

Back