Coffeeholics

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Myself I prefer a medium roast. Nothing real specific. Sometimes with cream and sugar and other times black. Recently bought a Guatamalen medium blend that is very tasty. I have also become a big fan of Irish Creme Lattes as of late. One of the local coffee houses has become a starting point for a lot of our rides.

What is everyone else drinking??

I prefer dark roasted Sumatran or Costa Rican. Usually with a touch of turbinado sugar.

Dark roast, but of course I mask the flavor with french vanill creamer and sugar substitute.

I prefer dark roasted Sumatran or Costa Rican.  Usually with a touch of turbinado sugar.
I drink whatever she buys
laugh.gif

Jamaican Blue Mountain, either Wallenford Estate peaberry beans, or Jablum. Don't fall for the generic tourist crap they sell both there and on the internet.

Same stuff they serve every day to the Commander in Chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
smile.gif

26 bucks a pound on eBay direct from the island, retails for $40-50.

Life's too short to drink cheap coffee.

Extra large DoubleDouble....Tim Horton's...a Canadian coffee franchise. Like a cult up here..something like your starbucks, long line ups at the drive through, we all seem to have no time to make it at home any more. The military even have it sent to troops over seas to make them feel at home.

Any dark roast bean with a splash of half and half. BusaWhipped likes it straight - "talking and walking". World Market has a nice selection of coffees.

You guys are making me feel simple ... either Starbuck's Italian Roast / Verona, or from a local coffee house that roasts their own beans: Old City Coffee (as in Old City, Philadelphia). And a little cream or half-and-half to smooth it out.

I like Columbian Roast with a splash of cream and raw sugar.

If I am going to Starbuck's then it has to be a White Chocolate Mocha, fat free milk, and EXTRA whipped cream!! Yummy...

I'm addicted to Green Mountain our blend coffe with a little cream and sugar. It's the only coffe I drink and when I drink anything else it just doesn't taste right.

I prefer french roasted organic Kona from Hawaii.  I order mine direct through Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation

http://www.mountainthunder.com/index.php

I will add that I love to try new coffees and may have to try some that's been mentioned.
Only the best huh.  
thumb_up.gif
  I used to work in a franchise that carried over 50 blends.  There was one that I fell in love with.... Snickerdoodle.  It was a medium roasted bean with the flavor of a snickerdoodle cookie.  YUM!  Since I can no longer get that....
sad.gif
  I settle for Dunkin Donuts medium coffee 8 creams and 3 sugars.  Or a Starbucks Venti White Mocha easy on the white with whipped.

By the way....cuz Dave will see this and comment....my cholesterol is fine every time they check it.

Kenya used to send out some excellent coffees but the quality has definitely gone down hill the past 10 years or so.

the best coffee I ever had was some that a coworker brought back from a vacation to Costa Rica. Fresh roasted does not = fresh coffee beans.

Back