Close call on a Stampede ride!!

PADEROLIS

Registered
Trying to avoid gravel on the road, Spudley and I take a curve too wide!

Don't worry the sweeper stopped to assist!

Holy crap! What the hell was that!

Didn't even see the passenger 1st time around.

Dude, that was so super-lucky. :bowdown:

you guys need us to send a new front seat or two? I'm guessing someone chewed a hole right through theirs :0

Glad everyone made it out safely but holy crap!

What happened ??? The rider looked back and went off road ???

I saw him pointing the gravel don't see why ended up in the rocks. :down:

Welcome to Cali, bet you Vegas Hoons thought that was a corner:laugh: NOT!

Glad Adams Spuds didn't get mashed or his Mama's. He was looking back to see if you made it, you made him a Go Pro Hero. What are friends for?

Phew_logo.jpg

from Gravel to Boulders...yikes...never take your eyes off the road...especially curvy roads...good save...I would've been changing my shorts.

Sonora pass must of had a big trailer go thru before our trip, because many right hand turns had sand, gravel and some rocks thrown on the inside lane. The gopro video can't pick up the smaller gravel but at 5-7 seconds you can see the golf ball size rocks.

Adam was right behind be and good thing I was busy looking at the road ahead of me instead of the bucking busa and galloping Elena show or Aaron would of caught me going off the road too. We checked Adams busa and not any damage to the wheel, fairings, radiator or any part of the bike. The rocks were easily the size of volleyballs that launched Elena off the back. These bikes are built like tanks!

Back