Cleaning out shirt stock

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, I wanted to let you all know that we grabbed all of the stock of shirts that we had for the older busa shirts. There are two designs and one of them was on white and black shirts. We do not all sizes and we have a couple that there are only 1 or to of the sizes. As they sell out  they will automatically be removed from the site so we can't oversell..... take a look and see what you think.... For you old timers they still look good....

Bike Shirts Website

thanks

Cap

i dont suppose you post over the pond 2 england ??
thanks
biggrin.gif

(Shanling @ Mar. 31 2007,23:15) Cap? Do we order right off of that site then?
Yep, when the shirts are out they dissappear off the site, you can only order what we have in stock....

cap

Great advertising also. Lots of questions in India. the average bike cc in Pune inida is 100cc so you can imagin when they see the shirts.
wow.gif

Just ordered another shirt. Do you have any new ones in the works??

(Ninja Eater @ Apr. 01 2007,02:32) Great advertising also.  Lots of questions in India.  the average bike cc in Pune inida is 100cc so you can imagin when they see the shirts.  
wow.gif
Our develompent center is in India. We have alot of developers coming here for a few weeks at a time. Some of them are really into bikes, but like NE said, most of the bikes are 100CC. The big bikes are 200CC. When they find out I have a Hayabusa, well I might as well have a Unicorn in the back yard.

I've sent a few of them back to India members of Club 200 (200 kph that is). That seems to be their high speed. They can't imagine being able to go 300+.

Its fun putting that permanent smile on their face of the Hayabusa experience. I've been thinking of having club 200 t-shits made for them, but I haven't been able to come up with a decent design.

(BusaBret @ Apr. 01 2007,05:51) Just ordered another shirt. Do you have any new ones in the works??
Yes we have some new ones coming out, the busa bash shirts have kept me busy so I havent been able to put a lot of attention on the others....

cap

(captain @ Apr. 01 2007,09:55)
(BusaBret @ Apr. 01 2007,05:51) Just ordered another shirt. Do you have any new ones in the works??
Yes we have some new ones coming out, the busa bash shirts have kept me busy so I havent been able to put a lot of attention on the others....

cap
I'll be waiting.........patiently!

Back