Cleaning out the garage

i have things in the classifieds,but some of this stuff is like spare parts,you may not nesacerraly be looking for it but for the price grab it.I personally dont like the way the classifieds section is now,it used to be a stop for me every day.just scroll down and see what for sale but now its more ebay'ish
and takes too long to scan

Well put.. I agree.. :thumbsup:

Those front rearsets for sale?

If so, how much to 45896?

Last edited:
what do you suppose shipping for the rear axle will be to 44905?? I'm pretty sure I want it. It is in usable cond correct???

$5 will cover it and yes its in good condition,i replaced with a chrome one,thats the reason for removing it

send me a pm and ill give you payment info

chain and canyon dancer are sold

yes its a nos bottle,I had it in the hump on my busa

If either of the above bail on the chain, I will take it.

I havent gotten a solid commitment on the chain or canyon dancer,I thought i did but havent heard back,so until i have paypal transfer they are available.

first come first serve,if you want the chain,then send me a pm

The one thing I still need is the mounting bracket for the gear shift lever & left foot peg. Mine is slightly tweaked, and I don't think it will straighten without breaking.

Any chance you have a front seat for sale?

--Wag--

still have some stuff left

what is sold:
chain
canyon dancer
rearset
baxley
pit bulls
rear axel

make me an offer on the gear if your interested,I also have a pair of slightly used Komodo XXL FX gloves for sale and an XXL Joe Rocket leather jacket

thanks to the guys who paid for the sold Items,they have all been sent out.

Back